Poll: How would you feel if MoP came in December?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

How Would You Feel If MoP Came Out In December?

If this were to happen, and you had to wait until december for the next expansion, how would you feel? Would you be ok with 12 months of DS? Would you play other games? What do you think would happen?

/discuss

Idk, I don't have high expectations of mop tbh.

Somewhere between pissed and not caring, depending on the quality of other games on the market (That's my way of saying I wouldn't be playing WoW by December in this case).

Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-02-03 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Idk, I don't have high expectations of mop tbh.
    If you vote, give a reason why. You dont know just because you dont know how you feel about panda land yet?

Deleted
    I dont care. Plenty of other games left: CoD, Dota 2, Skyrim, Warcraft III, Later on diablo will be released to. And second; My life is not only about gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    If this were to happen, and you had to wait until december for the next expansion, how would you feel? Would you be ok with 12 months of DS? Would you play other games? What do you think would happen?

/discuss
    REALLY misleading title. That being said. no way they'll do this again.
    We won't have a mid patch like RS to keep up sub numbers it should be out before sept.
    I'd say most of the game(Around 75% of it) Was beta ready during blizzcon.

Oh and they're not redoing 60% of the game this time like Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    If MoP doesn't even debut before my year-hitch ends, wouldn't that defeat the purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Helbereth View Post
    If MoP doesn't even debut before my year-hitch ends, wouldn't that defeat the purpose?
    How so? If you still get beta access and diablo 3, the annual pass was worth it yes?

As with all "poll" threads on MMO champ: this is just a masqued rant from the TE in which he seeks confirmation, one way or the other. Your options are basically:

1. I'd be pissed
    2. If the game wouldn't suck so much, it would be OK, but the game sucks so I'd be pissed
    3. I'm pissed at the game and un-subbed anyway, because the game sucks.

if MoP doesnt launch until December, there will be no game left by then. the burnout i am seeing for DS already is WAY worse than i saw for ICC, even after a year. another 8 months of nothing but DS and i dread to think how bad the subscription drop will be, even allowing for the 12 month rope-a-dope.

I'll play D3 until MoP is ready...guessing summer vs. December.

Deleted
    Dragon soul is allready comparable to clawing my eyes out with a wooden spoon covered in sand and ecoli, then filling the sockets with balls of concentrated Bhut Jolokia chilli sauce covered salt and then slowly cautorising the sockets shut with a red hot knife.

Having to suffer an 8 boss raid last untill december would no doubt lead to a lot of people cancaling there accounts.

I don't care since I'm not coming back anyway, but if that were true, Blizzard would lose MILLIONS of subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Dragon soul is allready comparable to clawing my eyes out with a wooden spoon covered in sand and ecoli, then filling the sockets with balls of concentrated Bhut Jolokia chilli sauce covered salt and then slowly cautorising the sockets shut with a red hot knife.

Having to suffer an 8 boss raid last untill december would no doubt lead to a lot of people cancaling there accounts.
    And the bosses are long as fuck. I hate that for farm content.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    As with all "poll" threads on MMO champ: this is just a masqued rant from the TE in which he seeks confirmation, one way or the other. Your options are basically:

1. I'd be pissed
    2. If the game wouldn't suck so much, it would be OK, but the game sucks so I'd be pissed
    3. I'm pissed at the game and un-subbed anyway, because the game sucks.
    Where did you pull those options from? Your ass? Because the poll options say nothing of the sort. Option 2 states clearly, if they use the extra time to make the game more polished then you would be okay with the December release. Option 3 says you are neutral, and you dont really care if it comes out in the summer or December.

Deleted
    i would be dissapointed that they took so long, but if it means an expansion as awesome as BC then i wouldnt mind

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably be pissed, as I can't imagine DS for another 10months, however I would rather have the game polished.

Voted for don't care, since I no longer play. But it really would not surprise me at all if it was a holiday 2012 release. Thats about the time people will need a reason to renew their annual passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post

I am exactly the same, i just cannot run that place at all ever again which is why i have stopped raiding it in the guild im in.

Deleted
    Why discuss something that just ISN'T going to happen... They know how people felt at the end of ICC, and like they've stated before, they're not making that mistake again.
    My thoughts, based on things I've read about the subject and common personal feelings, they will release MoP the end of May 2012.