View Poll Results: Week 1 of 4.3.2 : Did you achieve a progression kill?

Voters
259. This poll is closed
  • Yes, we achieved more than one progression kill.

48 18.53%
  • Yes, we achieved one progression kill.

107 41.31%
  • No, but we made great progress.

27 10.42%
  • No, we made little to no progress.

39 15.06%
  • No, we have completed our progression raiding this tier.

38 14.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Our guild, for many various reasons, was stuck at 1/8 (H) for some time. This week we got our first kill on heroic Hagara. We still didn't beat the enrage timer, but before the debuff was released the best attempt we had was about 52% before enrage.
    Exactly the same for my guild ! Hagara 2 shot on wednesday (EU server), no other raid planned until sunday. We will try Ultraxion a little (I have little hope, but still I did not vote for your poll yet ), and then Yorsaj next week.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been done raiding for three weeks now and we're already bored farming 8/8h in one night.

Yes, we got H Spine and H Madness this week.

We got Heroic hagara 25 this week, didn't really try yorsaj or zonozz, Start ultraxion sunday if people show up, not really a progression guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    We sure did.

We went back to Firelands after a quick 2 hr DS full-clear and did Heroic Beth/Baleroc as well as Rhyo Achievement and got most of our core raiders some awesome purple firehawks.

Next week we'll start serious H DS progress.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Got heroic spine down last week, and one shot him this week. Thank god!

Still working on H-Zon'ozz.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Killed Warmaster 10 on Tuesday, barely, 1 person left alive after we hit the enrage and he was in a dispersion while his and my dots ticked him down to a kill. A dps died early on when the drake landed which made the dps race a bit tough. This was our 5% progression kill.

Wednesday we rolled in and one shot it with everyone alive and well ahead of the enrage so I think we would of got it without the nerf in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just after the 5% nerf, we finally started our progression on the Warmaster. We had Ultraxion down a week before the nerf, but the re-kill ate up such a lot of time that there was no Warmaster progress to be had pre-nerf due to time-constraints.

Warmaster down, 6/8 hc. Re-kill this week went nicely, managed to rush through 6/8 hc on Wednesday so that we'll be able to spend the other two raid nights on Spine progress. Caught a glimpse of Spine already... We did a few pulls at the end of the raid last night... It still seems fairly challenging from what I'm seeing, even though the tendons really have lost a fair bit of health, considering that the first one was already below 60% on those first few attempts with a few people dead. Seems like it's gonna be fun.

I'm very pleased by the current situation.

Deleted
    Nope, no progress at all. We are so bad we can't even kill Yor'sahj HC with the 5% nerf. Ah well I guess that's what happens when you raid once or max twice a week..

Definitely, been working for a week(3 days) on madness, got it in 2 shot this week :O

Deleted
    We was getting to the 3rd tendon the night before the nerf. Killed Madness HC on our 3rd night of raiding
    night 1 6/8 hc
    night 2 7/8 hc our last pull (140 wipes)
    night 3 8/8 9 pulls in total >.>

We have finally killed heroic hagara, which is funny since we easily killed morchok, zonozz, yorsaj and ultraxion weeks before the nerf. Our comp fucks us because on one tank fights we end up having four melee plus the tank and only two ranged. We also didn't have nature resist and before the nerf lightning phase was significantly difficult. However we had to have our other tank go on his alt ele shaman to get the kill.

Now that we are on warmaster I think our comp is going to screw us over again since the drakes aren't dying fast enough.

140 wipes between 2 nights?

Before patch we was witch alts at 1/8HC in 10m.
    After patch:
    1st night 2/8HC
    2nd night 3/8HC
    3rd night 5/8HC Ultraxion is srsly UltraLOL
    then few days break and then after few pulls 6/8HC

If someone say 10man is hard he can't be serious... 10man HC is seriously joke. If someone don't trust me check my achievs/date on my rogue alt http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ade/Edora/feed
    Last edited by Rolandes; 2012-02-09 at 04:39 PM.

Deleted
    so you killed some bosses you cleared before on good geared alts (you rogue has 397ilvl and hasnt gotten any drop off those kills, so it was already geared before you did the hcs, same i assume for the other 9 raid members). stop the presses!

Deleted
    Yes, my 25man guild went from 6/8hc to 8/8hc. Obviously Spine was nerfed hugely which sped up our kill, but I think even minus nerf we would have killed Madness as quickly as we did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolandes View Post
    Before patch we was witch alts at 1/8HC in 10m.
    After patch:
    1st night 2/8HC
    2nd night 3/8HC
    3rd night 5/8HC Ultraxion is srsly UltraLOL
    then few days break and then after few pulls 6/8HC

If someone say 10man is hard he can't be serious... 10man HC is seriously joke. If someone don't trust me check my achievs/date on my rogue alt
    Don't worry man, no need to provide proof when your claims aren't surprising or impressive