Healing seems a little low

Alright, here is my armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Eandy/simple

Please don't pick apart my enchants/gear I just havn't gotten around to the right enchants because my faction is lower pop and its expensive.

My question is I am averaging about 17k-21k healing per fight spamming HP, LOD, WoG, and some times Diving light when tanks are low. Should I be doing more healing? I look at WoL and thier pulling 32k and I dont feel like that big of a jump just comes from heroicgear compaired to LFR gear.

Any help or additional pointers would be gear.

Deleted
    Why are you using 40 mastery or 40 haste gems? If it's a yellow socket use 20int/20haste, it doesn't have to be the exact color. Orange gems fill the slot requirement for yellow gem slots, basically every single one of your gems should some int on it. Also I don't see much point in having any points into Crusade, Holy Shock is used for generating HoPo and fishing for haste procs, not for actual HPS. Increasing it's healing done by 30% is close to meaningless, I'd rather put those points into Last Word and Blessed Life in the holy tree.

Otherwise everything looks fine. I can't really tell you why your HPS is what it is, that's way too subjective. Your HPS will vary wildly depending on fight, gear, group comp, spell usage and so forth. Not to mention HPS isn't the only important factor to consider when healing. Are you getting outhealed in a raid by people in similar gear? If so that's probably because they use HR more.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud View Post
    Alright, here is my armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Eandy/simple

Please don't pick apart my enchants/gear I just havn't gotten around to the right enchants because my faction is lower pop and its expensive.

My question is I am averaging about 17k-21k healing per fight spamming HP, LOD, WoG, and some times Diving light when tanks are low. Should I be doing more healing? I look at WoL and thier pulling 32k and I dont feel like that big of a jump just comes from heroicgear compaired to LFR gear.

Any help or additional pointers would be gear.
    A little silly asking why your healing is low but asking for no comments on gear and enchants etc. It's an important factor when it comes to hps.

Either way, it very much depends on who else is healing with you. All the top healing logs generally reduce the number of healers so each healer has to do more hps. 20k hps isn't a bad hps figure if the raid is staying alive.