talented add on error

tried to find a post that were speaking about my prob but didnt so, yeah everytime i try to switch a glyph into a another spec i got a error to disable my talented add on or ignore this, but if i ignore my glyph dont change at all, why its doing this? anyone got this problem?.. thx for any response

10+ Year Old Account
    it's a common problem with a lot of addons out there like Aurora, Bagnon, Skada, etc. There really isn't any instant fix I have seen for this unless you reload your UI or relog. I have no idea why this problem happens, but it really does get annoying.
    [/CENTER]

It is because of a blizzard bug they are not intent on fixing.
    Certain features used in libraries such as Ace3 can unintentinally cause what is known as a taint, where the functionality of a restricted or protected feature is being modified.
    While that can be done by sloppy coding, that specific one is confirmed to be a bug on blizzard's end since it occurs without ever touching the glyphs functionality.
    Reloading the UI is the best you can do and hope you can do whatever you intended before it happens again.