Thread: Exercise!

Exercise!

Face it, being a gamer can really put you in bad shape. That is what happened to me and now it's time to get back into shape. I have an Elliptical at home, so it is very convenient for me to exercise. I started about 1 month and maybe two weeks ago and I use the machine from Monday to Saturday with Sunday being my rest day. I lost about 12 pounds in my first week of doing this. I do about 2.3 miles a day which which takes me 15 minutes at about 8.5 MPH ( I will push myself at the end doing about 12MPH ) ANYWAY... I just have been losing motivation because since my first week, I am not gaining weight or losing weight. I know I need to spend more time on the Elliptical, but after I do my 15 minutes I've had enough.. Not because I can't physically go longer, but because I get so bored and lose all motivation.. What are some things I can do to keep me motivated throughout my workout?

Mabye you're just bored with doing the same thing. Try going for a jog, swimming, cycling ect. I know i cant ride my bike for exercise because i just find it boring and cant wait till get home, but when i jog i feel like i can go forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    get out of the damn house or at least get a different routine, mix in some bodyweight movements and build a little muscle. 15 minutes is fine and dandy but you want to gradually increase your workload.