Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Health Frames are Shadowed Unit Frames I think, I use them and I find them better than anything else.I am also glad I didn't start DMF achis last month as I was sure that they would pull this on us again like they did in January :/

Deleted
    'Some solid, constructive feedback and observations have been offered in this thread. But I think it’s important to point out that it’s incorrect to assume that there has been reduced development time put into raids.

If anything, over the years we’ve put increased attention into raids'

Buy a car, its awesome its cool. You love the design, feel and quality of it and the company has clearly put in the time.

Then the company starts adding things like cup holders, sat navs and other bits n bobs that are nice but aren't really needed. The car becomes less reliable but more fun to look at as the company is spending more time on 'shiny' items that have short term appeal and spending less time on the cars design.

This car is still the best on the market by a great deal, the company knows this but continue release an inferior product because they know people won't go to 2nd & 3rd place and no one can really do much about it or at least is willing to.

Basically that's wow imo, 'Some solid, constructive feedback and observations have been offered in this thread' - but they continue to ignore the blatant issues within the game.
    'If anything, over the years we’ve put increased attention into raids' -You put time into raids.. you mean some for example firelands wasn't a raid of weak bosses and 1 top notch one.. until they nerfed all this effort they put into it.

'There are a great deal more options for pursuing raiding'... as per my analogy, they spend more time on options than actual content life. It's get it out there to the players full of bugs and then nerf it fast.

'In Mists of Pandaria, we plan to'.. yeah yeah yeah.. we've heard it all before. This will be fixed, that will be done.. gona be awesome. Blizzards track record is proving otherwise at great pace.

'And now, in honor of World of Warcraft’s Seventh Anniversary in Europe, we’re offering the biggest discount ever' - Reducing previous exp prices to try grab some more people into the game because they lost so many customers due to half asses content.

They can word it anyway they want and say how much effort is being put in, but I guess they believe everyone is a blind fanboi with no opinion of their own and will just nod to everything they say and do.

The old saying of actions speak louder than words applies so much here.

Deleted
    Better give Stuff to the already subscribed for anniversary... because I highly doubt that many new players will buy this game even with half prize.

Well there we have it. They truly do excuse worse raids with having 2 sizes and 2 or 3 modes per boss to make sure they reach more people. That's their choice, I can't say if it's working out but sub numbers have been dropping.

And once you've said an up-coming feature or content will be epic a couple of times and it really isn't (Madness of DW most epic encounter ever lol) you lose all cred.

I had almost forgotten how shitty WoW is as an e-sport, this video on the mainpage reminded me There's just nothing you can see as a spectator next to their healthbars and seeing them go up and down just isn't really entertaining at all.

You kow when a MMO is starting to sink. When they are offering it for half the price. Still... its the most expensive MMO on the market.

10+ Year Old Account
    All these dumbed-down talent calculators have brought us is less and less flexibility concerning our talents. There's no longer any room to fool around on the whole.
    There never was flex. At least not as DPS. Don't take a talent that does DPS because you liked that utility more? To bad, in the eyes of the community, you're gimped now even if it's just a theoretical 2% loss, you still will get flamed for it.

I stopped the viedo at "Aura mastery used by the priest."

10+ Year Old Account
    See, I completely accept Blizzard's apology for the DMF, but only with ONE stipulation: They have to apologize the way BP did on South Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Weazle83 View Post
    I had almost forgotten how shitty WoW is as an e-sport, this video on the mainpage reminded me There's just nothing you can see as a spectator next to their healthbars and seeing them go up and down just isn't really entertaining at all.
    you know i was thinking the same thing, not once in the video did i take my eyes off the hp.
    I didnt want to have my opener post of the day to be a negative one but seriously...wow pvp has to be one of the most boring bland crappy play things on the market to date.

lol i like how they blame their loss on the vial. props to the hunter for keeping the priest cced.

---------- Post added 2012-02-04 at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deadanon View Post
    You kow when a MMO is starting to sink. When they are offering it for half the price. Still... its the most expensive MMO on the market.
    no, it means it's no longer a cash cow. trust me, they will still make lots of money selling a cd that costs 2 bucks to make.

Deleted
    Oh my god STOP MESSING WITH MY DARKMOON FAIRE ACHIEVEMENTS. For real.

10+ Year Old Account
    pvp in wow is a joke,just watch the video.a team with a shammy ,rogue or mage will win,period.all the while you have the best warrior in the world "hood" doing the play by play.i guess its smart of him not to play.even the best warrior in the world cant beat the top teams and the blizz class devs "making arms so bad".

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    I stopped the viedo at "Aura mastery used by the priest."
    Well, they could say "Inner Focus with at least one point in Strength of Soul is used by the Priest", but who cares... the main effect is basically the same: your next heal(s) become uninterruptible.
    Last edited by Lil; 2012-02-04 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    yo was that a hunter? in arena? loled
    They won, and a hunter was part of the team that won at blizzcon so im not sure how that's funny.

So that´s TWICE they have reset the DMF achievements if you didn´t complete them all in one go. Seriously, fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution View Post
    So that´s TWICE they have reset the DMF achievements if you didn´t complete them all in one go. Seriously, fuck them.
    had all the items sitting in my bank for 2 weeks now so on prob for me

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    had all the items sitting in my bank for 2 weeks now so on prob for me
    We don´t care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saisen View Post
    They won, and a hunter was part of the team that won at blizzcon so im not sure how that's funny.
    Like so many people, just because it was in the winning team doesn't mean the class is le pro in pvp. Learning curve/skill for a hunter at that level is quite different from other classes.
    It's 'funny' because you don't see many hunter#s at that level.. and one match doesnt sum up all classes involved performances in it in pvp.

Note to Blizzard, when you see the words "epic" and "awesome" show up in car commercials it's time to rethink their use. It's gotten old, break out your thesaurus once in awhile.