Arrow Looking for more displaced adults

Hello and greetings.

Hi all, my name is Jim or otherwise known as Zot. I have been playing WoW since July of 2008. Like many of you, I have seen many friends come and go. I really do enjoy the game and I am looking for more like minded people. I am over 30 and not looking for drama or bad attitudes..

With the new cross realm raiding I’d like to find more people for PVE and PVP achievement runs. I am looking for more people willing to work for achievements, not those that just leave after a wipe. I don’t claim to be a pro, but I have a good attitude and I am a fast learner. I’d like to play with more people like this. I will provide cauldrons and feasts for all raids, and also have a Vent server for anyone to use for the raids or just to hang out. Runs will always be no reserve and free rolls on all. It would be fun to get a few legendaries and help others do the same.

For those looking for more, I currently have a level 25 guild on Illidan. I am looking to put together a 10 or 25 man raid team for FL and DS and to move on into Pandaria. Currently we are not raiding due to lack of interest from the guild. This is the first time I’ve really tried recruiting. So if you are a bored raid leader or raider, this is the guild for you. I am really not looking to lead raid as I have enough to do with the guild already to be honest. Guild repairs, consumables, and enchants are provided to all raiders. Really like to just have a cool guild that kills stuff and has fun a few nights a week.

For those that are interested in a new realm, Illidan is a 99.9% Horde PVP realm. The economy is very robust and you will always find what you need in the AH or in chat. You can always find a group no matter what time of day for those looking for PUGs.

If you are looking to level an alt or try a new server, just message me in game or drop me a mail. We provide guild repairs for those leveling.

Very simple rules for the guild and groups.

1. Be polite
    2. Be patient
    3. No drama

So that's my pitch. So if you made it this far and are looking for a place to hang or have questions or comments, look me up.

Ralm; Illidan
    Faction: Horde
    Guild: Avarice
    Website: http://avarice.mx <- just stated this, work in progress
    RealID: itszot@gmail.com