Online Blacklist

Apparently Riot isn't very receptive of my online blacklist for players.

Well, tough, get over it. I'm sick of dealing with people ruining the game for me, and I know I'm not the only one in this boat. I'm tired of having to wait on tribunal, tired of having to queue into a game with players I know nothing about. They could be rampant intentional feeders, trolls, who the heck knows!

So... I'm making a list. And I ain't giving you three strikes. You act out, you get put on it. You act out twice, I'll double that note. Time to start taking responsibility for your own actions! I ain't no saint but I'm not here to ruin the game for others.

While this list is really small at the moment, I'm an avid player and I just started creating it 10-20 games ago give or take.

If you find yourself on the list, tough, deal with it. You probably arrived to this end because of something YOU did.

Alternatively, if you feel you know someone who belongs on this list send me a link to a youtube video or the chatlog in chronological order showing someone's detrimental game play.

I'd like to make this into a third party program much like (I HEARD) they had in DotA. I never really played DotA but someone on the LoL forums brought it up. Let's quit being ignorant as to who we play with!

---------- Post added 2012-02-04 at 11:33 AM ----------

Can't post a link yet but here is the web address

<snip>

~ Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-02-04 at 11:50 AM.

Get over yourself. The ignore and report functions are there for a reason.

Also, I'm quite sure you're not allowed to advertise your own websites/pages on these forums.

Deleted
    Not only are you not allowed to name & shame on these forums, but advertising for your own websites/channels is also not allowed. Please re-read the rules should you wish to keep posting on here.