Deleted

MWC - Meta - Immo - Leap

Hello, i suck at macros and i wonder if someone has a good macro for the order i wrote in the topic?
    I want the first click to activate MWC and the second meta, the third shall give me immolation aura and the fourth deamon leap.
    I also want the macro to show me the CD of my meta and if possible i shouldnt be able to cast meta unless MWC is up.

EDIT

I found this one http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-in-one-macro
    But how should i change it if i want to remove deamon soul from it?
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2012-02-04 at 12:30 PM.

Deleted
    ...Delete that line?

10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip Metamorphosis
    /castsequence reset=40 Moonwell Chalice, Metamorphosis, Immolation Aura, Demon Leap

Though there's times where you'd want to use demon leap before Immo aura so I really think you should give that it's own button.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Logbc View Post
    #showtooltip Metamorphosis
    /castsequence reset=40 Moonwell Chalice, Metamorphosis, Immolation Aura, Demon Leap

Though there's times where you'd want to use demon leap before Immo aura so I really think you should give that it's own button.
    What this guy said. Give leap it's own button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a separate button for them all... You can only use Immolation once during a meta anyways so you should use it at the point in first 20 seconds of the meta where you have the most spell power/spell haste. I'm repeating myself quite a lot these days, but really ICD trackers, ya can't live without them. Get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyz View Post
    Have a separate button for them all... You can only use Immolation once during a meta anyways so you should use it at the point in first 20 seconds of the meta where you have the most spell power/spell haste. I'm repeating myself quite a lot these days, but really ICD trackers, ya can't live without them. Get them.
    Disagree with this. I would macro immolation aura to meta as a castsequence. Saves valuable button space. Also easier to immediately get immolation aura up for aoe when you need it by mindlessly spamming one button. Easy peasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockmaster View Post
    Disagree with this. I would macro immolation aura to meta as a castsequence. Saves valuable button space. Also easier to immediately get immolation aura up for aoe when you need it by mindlessly spamming one button. Easy peasy.
    You don't even have to cast sequence it

/cast metamorphosis
    /cast immolation aura

works just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    You don't even have to cast sequence it

/cast metamorphosis
    /cast immolation aura

works just fine.
    Don't /cast /cast it like this. Cast sequence it. Immo Aura should be considered just as the doomguard. You don't just pop it uncontrolled.

Personally, I have an entire action bar change for meta (much like a druid shape shift or rogue stealth bar change), all keybindings are the same, most of the buttons remain the same except for a few. Cuts out a few addons, and quit frankly I feel even cooler in meta having an action bar change. For example, the button for meta becomes the button for immo aura, and since I have my mount up macro on the same bar and you can't mount while in meta, that button becomes my demon leap.

Deleted
    What does castsequence do? Im so lost when it comes to macros.
    What's wrong with the "/cast metamorphosis /cast immolation aura"? What does castsequence change with it?
    Im going to skip using MWC in a meta macro because i dont want to risk not getting the mastery so if i just want a meta - immo - leap macro how should it look with castsequence?

Deleted
    #showtooltip [stance:2, mod:shift] Demon Leap; [stance:2] Immolation Aura; [nostance] Metamorphosis
    /castsequence [stance:2, mod:shift] Demon Leap; [stance:2] Immolation Aura; [nostance] reset=20/combat 14, Metamorphosis
    /cast Demon Soul

This will pop MWC,Demon Soul,Meta then Immolation Aura,and if you want shift click will demo leap

Also you need all of the above to be off CD for it to work

Hope it helps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    What does castsequence do? Im so lost when it comes to macros.
    What's wrong with the "/cast metamorphosis /cast immolation aura"? What does castsequence change with it?
    Im going to skip using MWC in a meta macro because i dont want to risk not getting the mastery so if i just want a meta - immo - leap macro how should it look with castsequence?
    /cast Blah
    /cast blah2
    This auto casts both blah and blah2 as soon as it can, and sometimes not even in that order.

/castsquence blah, blah2
    Click once, casts blah. next time you click it, casts blah2. Next time you click it, blah. repeat. More controlled casting.

/castsquence reset X blah, blah2 (where X is time, in seconds. 30 would be 30s)
    Click once, casts blah. If you click it again within the next X seconds, blah2 will be cast. If you don't click it within X seconds, the macro resets and the next time you click it, it casts blah. Repeat. Same control as just /castsquence, but what if you casted blah but blah2 is on CD still by the time you want to cast blah again? You can't because it never reset.

Yea I like the word blah for things.

Deleted
    Putting trinket (or any on-use item) into /castsequence actually works? Don't you have to use /use trinketname instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Putting trinket (or any on-use item) into /castsequence actually works? Don't you have to use /use trinketname instead?
    Yes /castequence works.