Poll: AD or AP

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

Teemo: AD or AP?

As the title says, discussion of which is better and which would you use if you were forced to play Teemo

Deleted
    Ah,hello brother,i see you made the thread after all...

Deleted
    Meant to vote attack damage teemo but clicked ap >.<

Deleted
    Depends on what the team need... if they miss an ap i will go ap if they miss ad i will go ad.. not much to discuss about..

Deleted
    Depends on their comp

Deleted
    Just vote for AP... Seriously,Teemos all skills(that deal damage) scale with AP,so why wouldnt you play him as AP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baldoora View Post
    Just vote for AP... Seriously,Teemos all skills(that deal damage) scale with AP,so why wouldnt you play him as AP?
    Poppys skills scale with AP, but yet, do you see many Poppies running around with Deathcaps?

Teemo is easily best played building Attack Speed with on hit effects. With Malady, Wits End, Mandreds Bloodrazor and Frozen Mallet there isn't a tank alive that will survive you. Blinding shot will also mean that there is not a physical damage dealer out there that will survive more than a few seconds of combat with you. Ap carries will just annihilate you ofc, but boots and a defensive item alongside clever playing can mitigate that somewhat..

Quote Originally Posted by Amberley View Post
    Teemo is easily best played building Attack Speed with on hit effects. With Malady, Wits End, Mandreds Bloodrazor and Frozen Mallet there isn't a tank alive that will survive you. Blinding shot will also mean that there is not a physical damage dealer out there that will survive more than a few seconds of combat with you. Ap carries will just annihilate you ofc, but boots and a defensive item alongside clever playing can mitigate that somewhat..
    This is what I build as well. Seems to work out the best.

Deleted
    Like Amberlay said, you are essentially going for AP but with those items.

Deleted
    Going AS-on-hit/AD mostly since I suck with shrooms

Quote Originally Posted by Amberley View Post
    truer words have never been spoken, after i build up all on on hit items i usually will then build something like and IE or black cleaver if they build a ton of armor.
    also i just bought astronaut Teemo, although it was a lot of RP Teemo is the only Ad-esque char i like so it was worth it.
    Last edited by Anthoren; 2012-02-04 at 09:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baldoora View Post
    Because garden Teemo is useless as shit unless you are playing against a bunch of level 5s. The only way to build Teemo and actually be useful is on-hit or AD. If you go full AP you are going to be useless 90% of the games you play.

On-hit for Summoner's Rift, AP for Dominion. On Dominion, your shrooms make much more of a difference, so the added damage is nice. But on SR or even TT its pretty lackluster. On-hit is leagues better.

AD teemo late/end game is useless, good midgame tho, but go ap for late/endgame for shrooms dmg !!

It really depends on your team. Both Teemos are really underrated imo. Go ap if you have a lot of poke champions in your team, so you can abuse and lure to shrooms. If you have a team based on getting in there, and you can get protected etc, going as/ad is really good.

---------- Post added 2012-02-06 at 02:26 PM ----------

As a side note, I saw a teemo once with full flat ap runes, and maxed his toxic shot first. Boy did he dominate solo top.

Deleted
    AD teemo if you want to have a proper setup. Not said that AP teemo is useless, but he doesnt properly fill any roles on a team.

Teemo is another Auto-Attack champion, Most of his damage comes for Auto Attack(AD) + Poison(AP) + Attack Speed.

I wouldn't go AP and depend on mushrooms, that's just silly. get as much attack speed / movement speed / and attack damage.

Also of course, don't go in a team fight first, let your team go in and then ambush them.
    Last edited by ButterToast; 2012-02-06 at 01:11 PM.
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

Deleted
    No option for tank teemo and no option for magic-dps on-hit teemo. =(

If you don't have the decency to play a real champion you can at least build tanky items, considering the only ability teemo has that's worth noting is global taunt.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual