Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Do let me know if you find anything broken or even not userfriendly and I'll look into it asap!

By the way:
    346 users in 5 days!

10+ Year Old Account
    Signed up. This is a great initiative in my opinion, can't wait to see if it really takes off or now; it'd be lovely if it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Signed up. This is a great initiative in my opinion, can't wait to see if it really takes off or now; it'd be lovely if it did.
    Yea. if this website got a little more publicity, it could really be a successful tool for pugging. So spread the word people!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Yea. if this website got a little more publicity, it could really be a successful tool for pugging. So spread the word people!
    Thanks for the positive replies guys!

Don't worry - next to working super fast on features we have quite a few ways to get publicity We're already talking to some people to do just that.
    But meanwhile, spread the word, of course! The more, the merrier.

This week there will be a big new release with a lot of usability features (a lot of user friendly stuff), so stay tuned guys! And keep signing up!

Deleted
    Registered right away I'd love to do some achis with realID's. My realm has really rarely runs for achis + I like achis so this site is awesome if it starts working well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpossibru View Post
    Do let me know if you find anything broken or even not userfriendly and I'll look into it asap!

By the way:
    346 users in 5 days!
    You should try to use class colors if possible, or at least icons so that when I open raid to look signups/signed peoples, I can see immediately how many priests, druids etc are signed.

For example class/spec icons like WoL uses: http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...agon_Soul/dps/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sahtila View Post
    You should try to use class colors if possible, or at least icons so that when I open raid to look signups/signed peoples, I can see immediately how many priests, druids etc are signed.

For example class/spec icons like WoL uses: http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...agon_Soul/dps/
    Nice! A small but very important change - thanks! Adding this asap.

Tell your friends guys!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love the concept. I really do hope it takes off.

What if you made categories in the raid tab, separating raids by Xpac, tier, and maybe even difficulty (normal/heroic). This would also require you to give the raid leaders the ability to put their raids in what ever category they fall under. In addition to this, would it be possible to sort of shrink the size of the available raids so it is possible to fit more raids on one page? Probably just show the title of the raid, and once you hover your cursor over the title it will have a small window pop up showing additional information on the raid.

Deleted
    Thanks for the posts guys!

What if you made categories in the raid tab, separating raids by Xpac, tier, and maybe even difficulty (normal/heroic). This would also require you to give the raid leaders the ability to put their raids in what ever category they fall under.
    Yeah - this is actually on the list More people have asked for this, and I will add this soon. I do want to get it right though, I don't want to limit people to a set that's too small and having everyone click "Others" or something.

In addition to this, would it be possible to sort of shrink the size of the available raids so it is possible to fit more raids on one page? Probably just show the title of the raid, and once you hover your cursor over the title it will have a small window pop up showing additional information on the raid.
    This is on my todo list, we're going to have a nice detailed (like it is currently) and a "list" view where you can see a lot more raids on one page. This would make it a lot simpler to search. There would of course be raid popups to clarify. But right now I'm working on a really cool feature that's going to be used a lot, I suspect. It should be up this weekend

Just added a chat function by the way (not the cool feature I was talking about, but it's something!)

Nice signature btw - thanks for helping to spread the word!
    Last edited by mmoc85539ee516; 2012-02-10 at 10:20 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is a really cool idea and i hope i get a chance to try it out soon when i get some free time

Deleted
    signed myself up hopefully gonna get a good team for some tier 11 heroics

Should add a feature for people looking for groups as well. I've also noticed that i am unable to sign in with Google chrome keeps timing out, only seems to work on firefox for me. Also when you view your profile it says firelands 8/8 7 heroic when there are only 7 bosses.

Thanks for this awesome site i hope it takes off
    Last edited by Rtslbd; 2012-02-11 at 04:19 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This looks interesting, I've signed up. Would be cool with better web design and stuff, but I understand it's in beta. The functionality is what is important for the minute.

Looking forward to trying this out!

15+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant idea. I just hope it stays free.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    This looks interesting, I've signed up. Would be cool with better web design and stuff, but I understand it's in beta. The functionality is what is important for the minute.

Looking forward to trying this out!
    Thanks! Yeah - we're actually going to have a new design up in a few days, still working out the kinks (and of course IE compatibility which can be a pain).
    Enjoy the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Brilliant idea. I just hope it stays free.
    It will stay free forever, we didn't call it OpenRaid for no reason

I'm also hard against popup/popunder ads and all that stuff. Even more against those annoying ads that start playing some kind of music or speech.
    That aside, if the servercosts skyrocket perhaps we'll put up a donate button somewhere not invasive, but right now it doesn't seem that the current server is going to be overloaded anytime soon.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Spread the word!

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say, after signin up im diggin the site. Hopefully can get some stuff going next lockout.

Deleted
    Sounds really awesome, signed up for this!

Deleted
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Rtslbd View Post
    Should add a feature for people looking for groups as well. I've also noticed that i am unable to sign in with Google chrome keeps timing out, only seems to work on firefox for me. Also when you view your profile it says firelands 8/8 7 heroic when there are only 7 bosses.

Thanks for this awesome site i hope it takes off
    Hmm - the firelands thing is odd. I do get that info from Bnet directly, perhaps a counting error on my end. I'll fix it asap

As for Chrome, are you still having issues now? I fixed some cookie mistakes I made, it should work again (I use chrome myself too)
    Otherwise try:
    www.openraid.eu/cookiedel.php

to delete all your cookies.

Enjoy guys!