Deleted

Rumble, worth buying for solo top?

I have saved up around 4800 points and am looking into buying Rumble. Whilst he seems to be something i could enjoy, I don't want to pick something I would ONLY use for solo top if he isn't that good at solo top. Does Rumble still perform well at solo top in ranked games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends a bit on the match up, but in general he can be quite the bully.

Deleted
    Rumble is a soloqueue stomper, who is good against most typical brusiers. AND according to me he's the most fun champion I ever played

My standard tactic which works most times even in ranked, farm to lvl 3 or 4, get up to 50 heat and then start play super aggresive. Your flamethrower does insane dmg when you are over 50 heat
    Last edited by mmoce50d6b7b51; 2012-02-04 at 11:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emelelehh View Post
    Rumble is a soloqueue stomper, who is good against most typical brusiers. AND according to me he's the most fun champion I ever played

My standard tactic which works most times even in ranked, farm to lvl 3 or 4, get up to 50 heat and then start play suport aggresive. Your flamethrower does insane dmg when you are over 50 heat
    I am going to be doing quite a lot of solo/duo queue so might grab him then

Deleted
    Imagine a nerd. Imagine big, aggressive bully popular kid that hates nerds. With flamethrower. And harpoon. With BIG rockets on his back. Now imagine what he could do to that nerd.

You can play him as tanky ap, or as tank, but in any case, Hextech revolver asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rumble is a huge bully with flamethrowers.

He's my favorite solo top by far. If you overextend, you can be ganked, but he is pretty slippery. Though if they gank when you get to six, you can easily get a double kill with your ultimate and flamethrower.

He's one of my favorite champions. He does kind of fall of late game if you don't build straight up AP, but he is an exceptional solo top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Build him as a tanky AP and you'll win all day long ... just make sure you get good farm and all those last hits.. you can pretty much harass non-stop without having to go back EVER usually allowing you to double your enemies creep kills, leading to some very nice ganks.

He is awesome late game and his ultimate can be quite the game changer... have fun with him

Yeah he is worthwhile. He's one of my favourite top laners and his Ult is very fun.

I would say Rumble is a good buy. It seems like many people underestimate him. He isn't that hard to learn but it is fun to use his ult in different ways.

You could also jungle with rumble, but for ganks you need to hit ur harpoons or you're ult. Also he rapes top after lvl 4. Just dont go 1v1 gankplank lvl 1 an you'll be fine.

Deleted
    Beware of his ultimate if you play with smartcasts. It can completty mess up everything. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot to mention one thing.

Resist the temptation to bathe minion waves in fire, unless you really want to push the lane. A lot of the time it ends up being accidental, but try to avoid it.

They really need to make a counter-part named "Frenzy". Like really really really. <.<