Poll: Video kills-Format

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

Simply , Regardless of what People say they enjoy this.

So i was searching days now video regarding with Bosses kills and everything about classes(Dps-Tank-Healer point of view).

After seeying many videos on both formats 10 or 25 man i was seeing a huge difference on 10-man videos with 25-man videos about the views.
    So regardless that 90% atm of the people that are raiding on an 10-man format they still enjoy more a 25-man(Boss kill video) rather than seeying they're Format with the respective Boss kill
    Already talked with friends/raider sthat are doing 10-man and simply they enjoy more to see a 25-man kill rather than a 10-man kill.

So asking Now what video Boss-kills you prefer seeying and in what Format.
    Last edited by mmoc66990be288; 2012-02-05 at 01:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A video where there are no punkass music playing in the background. Sadly, outside of encounter guide sites, they don't exist.

How many different ways can people start "10v25" threads?
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Deleted
    I don't care what the format is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care if it's 10- or 25-man and that should be an option in your poll. I assume you left it out to force one choice or another but truly, I couldn't care less so I didn't bother with it.

I would speculate that since the Paragons and other top guilds of the world are raiding 25-man and because they're relatively well-known that that might have something to do with why they get more views.

In addition, the 25-man race to beat the last boss of a new raid is the one that everyone watches.

Those things might better explain why those videos get more views than trying to imply that people are unhappy with the raid format they're in. Or something.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-02-05 at 07:33 AM.

25-man videos all the way, it makes it feel larger, and it is the closest we'd come to 40 man raiding again. Not that 40 main raiding was better, but it was more entertaining to watch, not so entertaining when fighting against 7 others of your class for loot though. The more people, the more fun to watch simply. I raid 10 man btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    How many different ways can people start "10v25" threads?
    Stay tuned til tomorrow, we'll be introduced to 10vs25man social aspects^^

OT; Naturally watching a vid in the aspect I'd be raiding.., there's always small differences in the way you handle a fight. (Although you can get a rough idea from either)

Didn't vote btw since that option is missing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only videos that are released by the time we kill a boss are sometimes region #1-2 guild videos and they are always 25m.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tenub View Post
    The only videos that are released by the time we kill a boss are sometimes region #1-2 guild videos and they are always 25m.
    Exactly. This is just a skewed, misleading "10v25" bash thread. Add a third option or remove the poll.

I watch whatever video "format" that I'm focusing on. If I'm in a 25-man, I'll watch a 25-man. If I'm in a 10-man, I'll watch a 10-man.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

10+ Year Old Account
    If watching a guide I will try to find a ten man version as the mechanics might be slightly different. But to watch just watch a boss kill I will go 25 man. If I wanted to watch a 10-man kill I could either record it myself or just go out and do it.