392 Hunter LF Raiding guild (25m)

Any guilds out there looking for a hunter? I am 6/8 DS and can make raids any day after 6pm MST.

I am currently on Nathrezim and am looking to transfer.

Looks like I cant link my profile but feel free to check me out on WoW armory. I am fully gemmed/enchanted and have researched all the HM fights. In my current guild we have a 10m raid group that has only downed up till Spine, I am really just looking to experience the rest of DS and be part of a 25m raid again.

QI

Questionable Intent is a Horde 25-man weekend raiding guild on Shadowmoon (US-PvP, EST).

Raid Schedule
    Friday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
    Saturday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST

Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. However, we try to limit this to no more than 10-20 minutes. Our raids pull precisely on time with pre-planned breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for any number of hours can be difficult.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. We strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Recruitment Needs*
    Tanks
    None
    Healers
    Resto Shaman (High Priority)
    Resto Druid
    Holy/Disc Priest
    DPS
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Elemental Shaman
    Balance Druid
    *If you feel that you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class. We are always looking for talented, quality and capable players to add to our roster.

Cataclysm Progression
    [b]Dragon Soul
    2/8 Heroic (10 Man during transition)
    8/8 Normal (25 Man)
    Firelands
    Glory of the Firelands Raider
    7/7 pre-nerf
    6/7 HM
    Tier 11
    4/4 - BoT - 1/4 - Heroic Halfus Wyrmbreaker pre 4.2
    6/6 - Blackwing Descent pre 4.2
    2/2 - Throne of the Four Winds pre 4.2

Loot Distribution
    Loot is distributed through a merit-based loot council. What this means to you as a potential raider in Questionable Intent is that your performance will always be taken into account when deciding loot. We do not limit performance to just how well you do on DPS/Damage Meters. Our idea of performance constitutes your attitude, how well you prepare for raid encounters, how much damage/dps you deal and take in an encounter, what you contribute to the guild outside of raid times, where it would benefit the raid more and how well you take direction.

Contact
    If you are interested in the guild and have further questions, you can contact Alcariûs (û = alt + 150), Derrickster, Bobarker, Purdyflower or Warc via in-game tells.

Hi Solteirao

About Us: Ouroboros is a semi-hardcore, 25M raiding guild with a passion for progression. We run a Loot Council system with the goal of a fair, yet progression-oriented, distribution of loot. Our rules are simple... Show up, perform well, enjoy yourself doing it and you will be rewarded!

We are currently seeking a Hunter to fill out our roster as we start work on Dragon Soul Heroics, currently 8/8. We do not run with 40 raiders where a number of people waste away on the bench every night, rather, we prefer to run with a dedicated core group who should be able to make 80% of our scheduled progression raid nights.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11:00pm PST

All interested applicants should head to our website and fill out the supplied application on the forums (be sure to mention that Arondil sent you) or contact me directly for more information

Guild Website: ouroboros dot wowstead dot com
    Arondil: arondil.wow at gmail dot com (note, this is a email address, not my realid)

We do hope to hear from you soon, but if we’re not a match, we would still like to wish you the best of luck in your future raiding endeavors.

-A

Sorry for having to spell the link to the website and my email address. Lamer MMO will not let me post links of any kind yet. replace the spaces and the word dot with a . and youre good to go

Same thing happened to me. I have to post a bit more before I can put links or pics in. I have always used MMO-Champion for its guides and news but I have never posted anything. Do you guys have a hunter in your current core gruoup? I have mostly been marks throughout WotLK and Cata but have been wanting to bounce ideas and get feedback on SV. Will Schmullus be raiding with you guys and is he open to helping a fellow hunter out? :-) I know that SV is the better spec with the current patch and am always looking on ways to improve my skills.

Yeah, Schmullus is with us every night (he's our only hunter) and is a pretty damn fine hunter. He's a pretty easy going guy and wouldn't see any reason why he wouldn't be willing to work with you on SV.

We've been clearing 8/8 for a while now, so this week we went into FL on Tuesday to help get one of our players his legendary staff, then worked on heroic Morchok (a few wipes inside 5%) before going a full 8/8 on Thursday to make sure everyone got the drops they needed. I'm pretty certain we'll get our heroic kill on Tuesday then start working on heroic Hagara.

You're a little behind in progression, but with the right attitude and effort I think you could fit in here. <Warfare> on Frostwolf is a long-term guild with a solid 4+ year history of 25-man raiding. You can contact me via realID at kleinekatze5 [at] gmail.com if our basics interest you.

Basic guild info:
    Progression: 5/8H Dragon Soul
    Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 6:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time
    Loot System: EPGP
    Sunnâ - Illidan

Hello there. We are really looking for an outstanding, situationally aware raiders that knows their stuff and can join our team!! We would love to have to you to start with us asap!!

Feel free to contact me via realid, email or chat avryel722@gmail.com. I'm at work, so if you want to chat soon, please email

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance guild

Progression: All 25 man - T13: 3/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:30pm-11:00pm CST Tuesday and Wednesdays

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly imortant – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. Because of this effort, most of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in vent chatting, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. We also allow our members to sponsor friends and family, who can join the guild in a non-raider position without an application, meaning there's always someone around to hang out with.

Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, by email, in game, or on our vent server. We look forward to meeting you!