Divine Storm is better than Crusader Strike?!? For Heroic Ultraxion

So i noticed a ret pally doing Divine Storm instead of crusader strike on heroic ultraxion and he is doing a consistent amount of dps is there some sort of reason hes doing that. Are the heals worth it and and is losing a 1 holy power worth it?

he is wrong, that's it, low healing AND less DPS, no points, if Divine storm is healing enough to make a difference, his healers are terrible

he's not getting any HP from it, so I'd say that he is brain sick.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

15+ Year Old Account
    No. A lot of the people who use Divine Storm with less than 4 targets are people from Wrath who didn't get the memo.

If he's doing over 25k I'd be really surprised, there would have to be some sort of boss mechanic that allows Ultraxion to count as 4 targets or something.

Maybe you're looking at one of the bugged parses from the exploit day on World of Logs?
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

No holy power > no inquisition > no TV > no dps ( outside of DP proocs)
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

I have got to see some sort of proof. Like the posters above me have said there is no way it would be good to use it on heroic ultraxion.

Deleted
    No way, this retri must be retarded since DS doesn't give HP on singletarget as CS does.

probably when the bugged seals were still around, but still DS doesnt proc it more on single target so I think this paladin is just bad...

10+ Year Old Account
    I almost never see good or even decent ret paladins in my LFR/LFD runs. It makes me really sad. The most common ones I see are
    people from Wrath who didn't get the memo.
    Lately there have been quite a few who don't use Templar's Verdict at all. What's up with rets?

I find the most hilarious ones in BGs, spamming divine storm single target while backpedaling
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

What's "consistent DPS"? Sitting at 11k consistently isn't exactly a good thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinJ View Post
    What's "consistent DPS"? Sitting at 11k consistently isn't exactly a good thing.
    Lol that's what I though. I highly doubt any Ret actually did this, unless the OP has proof of some sort I'm calling bullshit. Either that or there's a Ret out there who is just retarded.

Just kick that dunce from your guild. He is 100% bad and has been 100% carried.

Deleted
    Tell him that soc bug is not working anymore.

Deleted
    I can see divine storm yelding out more dps than crusader strike in single target.

This, in a world, where Divine purpouse has 100% proc chance for divine storm. Other than that, impossibru!