Deleted

FB during Berserk

We all know that Berserk reduces the cost of our abilities by 50%, but it doesn´t reduce FB extra energy cost, so a 100% FB would consume 12.5e and a 200% would consume 37.5e (12.5 + 25). With this in mind, I have a few questions.

During Berserk:
    1) 37.5e 200% FB or 40e 2xShred while at 5CP?
    2) Is it worth it refreshing a 10+ seg (random number just to show it´s not about to fall off) Rip with a 200% FB or should we keep spamming Shred until we´re at aprox 13e and then refresh with FB?
    3) Rip is about to expire (less than 2 sec) and we have +50e. Do we Rip or refresh with 200% FB?

Without Berserk:
    1) Is it worth it pooling a 200% FB (same Damage Per Energy as 2x 100% FB) or should we just FB as soon as possible so we only use 25e and thus maximize CP generation?
    Last edited by mmocdc9ac9f617; 2012-02-05 at 02:47 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    I'll let someone with a calculator handle the first 2 questions, though as far as I know biting as much as possible is a dps increase provided you keep your other stuff up. Third question is a no-brainer provided you're in bitw range, use bite - extra dmg vs 0 dmg for rip...

Deleted
    Yeah, the third one was the easiest one to answer. My main concern was the 12.5e wasted with the 200% FB, but I guess it isn´t such a big deal as you refresh Rip and deal double damage with FB for 37.5e.

From Simulations, you should only FB during Berserk if Rip has 6 seconds or more remaining and SR has 3 seconds or more remaining.
    http://code.google.com/p/mew-wow-dru...mulator.script
    line 618

Deleted
    So Sims say that if I´m not in danger of letting Rip or SR fall off, I should use FB even if it consumes energy for extra damage without the Berserk cost reduction?

That´s how I allways did it, but quite a few sites kept saying that FB during Berserk if you had more than 13e was a bad thing.
    Last edited by mmocdc9ac9f617; 2012-02-05 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kvothexx View Post
    So Sims say that if I´m not in danger of letting Rip or SR fall off, I should use FB even if it consumes energy for extra damage without the Berserk cost reduction?

That´s how I allways did it, but quite a few sites kept saying that FB during Berserk if you had more than 13e was a bad thing.
    There is a point where shred becomes more energy-efficient than FB during berserk. I wouldn't worry about it though, since chances are you'll have one FB like that and any others should be below the threshold where FB is better. If you shred instead of the first FB, you also lose out on one or two CPs, which I didn't account for when I first did my DPE calculations many months ago and I'm sure the sites you read didn't either.