What's your bg win/lose ratio or bg win %?

Screenshots would be nice, my bg win % is 37% 947 played 355 won. So what's your win % and does anyone have lower than mine

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...512194549.jpg/
    Last edited by Zeljo; 2012-02-05 at 07:14 PM.

242/492

so right around 50%

10+ Year Old Account
    note all bgs played is correctly counted, but bgs won isn't correctly counted on the statistics page.. you will have to add them up yourself to get a correct count

anyway my 2 mages are 795/895 and 1253/1621

edit:example, OP's pic has 298 wins from bgs excluding TP/WSG/IoC and not to mention his 'bgs won the most' statistic says AB (54) when clearly he's won 102 AV battles
    Last edited by Racthoh; 2012-02-05 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    note all bgs played is correctly counted, but bgs won isn't correctly counted on the statistics page.. you will have to add them up yourself to get a correct count
    Nor does it reflect when BGs were Battlegroup only, where imbalanced faction ratios dictated win/lose ratios.

Those who suffered in 3:1 ratio battlegroups are lucky to have 50% win/lose ratios, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Nor does it reflect when BGs were Battlegroup only, where imbalanced faction ratios dictated win/lose ratios.

Those who suffered in 3:1 ratio battlegroups are lucky to have 50% win/lose ratios, too.
    Doesn't help either when you add things like often playing with mini premades and leaving when you see you are going to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Doesn't help either when you add things like often playing with mini premades and leaving when you see you are going to lose.
    Amen.

It's like arena. Down one of their partners and they can leave to not even waste 3 more minutes. -_-

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    1486 - 2884. I generally just enter bgs to pvp, and sorry to say don't always help winning the actual thing. I guess it helps to kite around 2-3 people to prevent them from helping as well, though.