Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

[Guide] Quick and easy Lovely Charms!

Note: If your class isn't very good at soloing, you might need good gear.

Step 1: Head on over to the Throne of the Tides in Vash'jir's Shimmering Expanse
    Step 2: Clear all the necessary trash leading up to the first boss. (Lady Naz'jar)
    Step 2.5: Kill the first boss and use the control panel located at the entrance into Naz'jar's room.
    Step 3: Using the teleporter, teleport back to the start of the instance and turn to the left corridor, leading to the Neptulon encounter.
    Step 4: Kill the 2 (or 3?) Tainted Sentry patrolling the corridor (make sure you leave the 2 guarding the door to the final encounter alive).
    Step 5: Keep killing the Unstable Corruptions (3095 HP)

I spent 55 minutes in there and procured 844 charms. I can therefore quite assuredly say this is the fastest way to get Lovely Charms at this time.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2012-02-05 at 09:23 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    inb4 fix
    Which is why I highly encourage everyone to go make the best of this before that happens.
    WCL

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was doing the slag thing, Now this seems more appealing

Thanks OP.

Deleted
    Logging as we speak, cheers

I assume you have to kill first boss? Cause I can't get into the corridor after clearing trash.

Don't you need to shock the giant squid for it to retract it's tentacles, thus allowing access into the corridor leading to Neptulon?

Which is done by using the control panel in the room of the first boss, but only clickable after killing the boss?

@Talimar & Cowt: Didn't realise I forgot to mention actually killing the boss. Thanks.
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    @Talimar & Cowt: Didn't realise I forgot to mention actually killing the boss. Thanks.
    can this be don on normal also?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good find! I am leaving HoL now!!!
    Thanks <3!

I'm doing it on normal. You only need to kill first boss, can skip the guy coming down from the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    can this be don on normal also?
    It can and should be done on normal, not only because the Unstable Corruptions will have more health, but also because I doubt anything other than a Blood DK could solo their way in.
    WCL

holy cow, think this is solo-able by a pally?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    I was doing the slag thing, Now this seems more appealing

Thanks OP.
    Is this better than slags though? I have been getting 80 tokens every 16 minutes in slags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    Is this better than slags though? I have been getting 80 tokens every 16 minutes in slags.
    Oh It's f'ing amazing, Like AMAZING. Better then slags imo AND they die faster

3k health for like 210420404 elementals

I'll even make a video of it give me a few
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-02-05 at 08:34 PM.

I'm doing it as Blood with nothing but Ruthless gear. So very little mitigation but lots of healing

---------- Post added 2012-02-05 at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    I've been there 10 mins and so far 177 tokens.

Is the first boss soloable though ? I think I might have done ToT 2 or 3 times in my entire Cata leveling. Hate that instance.

It's very easy. Even the 3 adds do low damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    Is the first boss soloable though ? I think I might have done ToT 2 or 3 times in my entire Cata leveling. Hate that instance.
    I solo'd it all though I'm a rogue with the recuperate thing, Not sure on your class. If you can't solo it; Have a friend simply help you =)

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    Should be soloable with pretty much any class if you know what you're doing. I had very little issues (if any) as a moonkin.