Page 1 of 3
LastLast

First odd thing you will do in GW2 when it goes live.

What is the first thing you will do? (aside from the common/necessary: create character, kill stuff, and so on)

For me I will defy the physics in place in Guild Wars 1 and jump off a 2 foot ledge and follow that by falling to my death off a cliff.

I will find someplace in the Shiverpeaks where an event chain enables the return of some rare and awesome highland sheep, and I will kill rams until one of them drops a trophy head that I can use to craft a rams head hammer.

Get to Divinity's Reach asap and just explore the city!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    Dont forget Lions Arch! I cant wait to see that, with all the upturned boats now used as buildings. If you havent read Edge of Destiny, that alone made me what to check this place out asap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    ^^ totally this ^^

just still trying to decide whether to be a Norn or a human, if it wasn't for the great looking city i'd be a Norn, argh !!

Bunny hop repeatedly around the starting area (so happy that you can jump in GW2. Hated that about GW1, lol), and probably spam dodge roll as much as it will let me. And then I will explore the shit out of every place I see.

Deleted
    First thing? Start doing my personal story and participating in as many DE's as I can while being amazed by how beautiful everything is. Gotta love the feel of a new game..
    First odd thing? No idea..

I'mma' head straight to the nearest tavern and pick a fistfight with a Charr with the intention of getting everyone brawling.

i bet i bust

I will travel to the black citidel and see if the Ash Leigon is hireing spys.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I will do is join WvWvW PvP.

Can you imagine how freaking awesome it will be to play a game at launch with hundreds of other people who have no clue what the hell they are doing? The chaos will be engulfingly beautiful ><
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

open my inventory knowing its empty.

Deleted
    Open settings and look thru everything This may not be so strange tho but anyways ^^

Deleted
    Get naked and run round the city shouting 'OMG this game sucks lololololololol I can't believe I spent my money to support a game I didn't like, even WoW is better than this.'
    Why? because it will eventually happen and I just want to be the first to do it (at least mines more odd than some of yours!)
    Last edited by mmoc42747a85ed; 2012-02-05 at 09:25 PM.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Re...bind... keys! I don't use my number row past 5 for "frequently used skills." I'll probably rebind 6-10 to the same "extra" key abilities similar to how I have WoW set up.

Idk if this qualifies as "odd," but I always spend at least the first few minuets tinkering with the key binds and video settings.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    Get naked and run round the city shouting OMG this game sucks lololololololol I can't believe I spent my money to support a game I didn't like, even WoW is better than this.
    Welcome to my ignore list if your one of the players that will do something like that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Welcome to my ignore list if your one of the players that will do something like that
    2nd thing I want from Santa the ability to do sarcasm in text

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    2nd thing I want from Santa the ability to do sarcasm in text
    We need a sarcasm font..

10+ Year Old Account
    I will jump sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, then go swimming while avoiding sharks