Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Start hiring asura...

I'll just be running around the main cities after I complete the 'tutorial'.

Queue up for some PvP.

True story.

I decided that during the beta if I get a chance to play I will only play long enough so I can do the PvP, WvWvW, ect. I don't want to spoil the world. It's during that time I'll figure out which class I prefer.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-02-06 at 01:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    swim. First thing I did when i started playing wow was swim in the nightelf place, the little pool near the starting tree. Was the best time ive ever had playing that game. Hoping GW2 will have an epic first swim feeling too it.

I have a bridge in game I want to jump off of , in reality I'll probably go straight to the bar with my friends and start a brawl (confirmed mini game)

Hmmm the question is what is the first odd thing to do when GW2 goes live.... lets see... likely keep playing t.e.r.a?
    Dont know, might take a look at it, that by itself is odd since im not a gw fan

Deleted
    ill probably drop off the smallest ledge whilst looking at how huge things look again oh and farm as many pets i can as im going to be a ranger

10+ Year Old Account
    Go through every emote available to me.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Difficult to find something odd when many others will be attempting something similar.

As for me I'll probably wander as aimlessly as the game permits while looking for any potential bugs/exploits, if I come across a DE in progress I may just sit back and watch it unfold. In addition to wandering aimlessly I will have to attempt to fight/kite enemies(might be impossible as pretty much every enemy I've seen has some sort of ranged attack/debuff) considered to be above my level/class just to try.

Quote Originally Posted by An_Unoriginal_Name View Post
    I don't think I'll be doing anything "odd". I'm somewhat boring, I like to play the game normally.

Also, I'm surprised no one has said "strip my female character so I can ogle her body". Then again, that's not really "odd" but normal when it comes to the internet.
    Oh, I did that with TOR about a day or two in.

Wasn't very impressed tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing i'll do is run around with my pet killing stuff for no reason and telling everyone i come accross they're a total noobzorz and need to L2P, the ones who send me LOL! will be added to my friends list, the others will be added to ignore because they clearly aren't amusing people xD
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    First thing i'll do is run around with my pet killing stuff for no reason and telling everyone i come accross they're a total noobzorz and need to L2P, the ones who send me LOL! will be added to my friends list, the others will be added to ignore because they clearly aren't amusing people xD
    I'll be in such a good mood on launch day, I'll probably lawl with you.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    I'll be in such a good mood on launch day, I'll probably lawl with you.
    lol then you'd be added to my friends list xD, and i'd be doing it only like the first 2-3 days the games out because i doubt anyone would take me seriously, cause cmon, who could possibly be a non noob in 2-3 days of playing a brand new game?
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    lol then you'd be added to my friends list xD, and i'd be doing it only like the first 2-3 days the games out because i doubt anyone would take me seriously, cause cmon, who could possibly be a non noob in 2-3 days of playing a brand new game?
    I'll happily join with you as well. We need to start a guild dedicated to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I'll happily join with you as well. We need to start a guild dedicated to this.
    You sir are a genius!