Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hello mate.
    Try to use this script:
    /script _=GetAchievementLink(2336);print('Shift click to link:', _)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, just a little side question:
    i farmed bloodsails, just to get the bloodsail admiral title, so i stopped the rep farming at friendly and then went to the sheep to get the FoS with title and pirate cloth.

now, i'm not honored, just 3k/6k friendly, with the quest completed.
    can i go to honored in other ways for the insane if i would do?
    when i raise rep with cartel, will i loose the bloodsail admiral title in any way?

thanks and sorry for little ot :O

Quote Originally Posted by Janvs View Post
    Hi, just a little side question:
    i farmed bloodsails, just to get the bloodsail admiral title, so i stopped the rep farming at friendly and then went to the sheep to get the FoS with title and pirate cloth.

now, i'm not honored, just 3k/6k friendly, with the quest completed.
    can i go to honored in other ways for the insane if i would do?
    when i raise rep with cartel, will i loose the bloodsail admiral title in any way?

thanks and sorry for little ot :O
    You can actually crawl all the way to 999/1000 Exalted with Bloodsail now, thanks to the Booty-Bay factioned 'Admiral' who gives a small amount of rep each time you kill him. Unfortunately he's on a 12-hour respawn timer (I think) - check out Wowhead or Wowpedia for more info on him.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Deleted
    Can anyone here confirm that If you reach exalted with Steamwheedle cartel they count to your achievement. And after that you can do bloodsail to honored, and I doesn't have to be same time with steamwheedle cartel

Deleted

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Heviletti View Post
    Can anyone here confirm that If you reach exalted with Steamwheedle cartel they count to your achievement. And after that you can do bloodsail to honored, and I doesn't have to be same time with steamwheedle cartel
    Hello, i did the bloodsail admiral to honored looong time ago back in tbc/wrath and ruined my bloodsail rep by turning in cloths for steamwheedle rep. When hitting neutral i farmed only in tanaris and got exalted, i have everything in progress except darkmoon when i run the script. You can atleast ruin ur bloodsail rep, i don't know if you can ruin ur steamwheedle rep though, didn't try that but my guess it's the same shit there aswell.

But use this script: /script _=GetAchievementLink(2336);print('Shift click to link:', _)

looking to buy Heavy Junkboxes 30g each COD. Toon: Cållipygos, Realm: Aman'thul. Keep them coming! Thank you.