Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Censored... really?!........ And wow, 8 years already since Nipplegate, time sure flies
    LOL! Nipplegate.

OT: This isn't a huge deal, it's controversial...and controversy sells. This WILL be news for a while and you know what, her record sales will sky rocket.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyce223 View Post
    I didn't notice it eaither. However the halftime show... left alot to be desired (like a oops! moment :P)
    What? There wasn't anyone involved that I'd even consider touching. I'm pretty sure Madonna has enough diseases to rot steel and I'm still not convinced Niki Minaj is a girl.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

All in all it was one of the worst "Concerts" I have ever seen, although with the amount of tape aid and lip syncing, I do not know if you could even call it a concert.

Have to give it to Madonna though, I hope I can move like that when I am 65....oh wait she is in her early 50s? Ick.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    who cares. hell, i didn't even notice it.

i'm pretty sure 'god' isn't going to smite us over it; although NBC and the media will be acting like it for the next week.

it really sucks that such silly, petty things are turned into such big deals.

oh and madonna is still awesome.

madonna>>>lady guyguy... always.

it was M.I.A, she's british sri lankan rapper/popstar

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    HUGE halftime oops!
    Letting LMFAO take any part in it.
    I agree with this guy. LMFAO is absolutely terrible. I will never understand why they're famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    And I thought this was about Madonna nearly falling off that set of benches at the beginning of the show.
    I thought it was Madonna lip syncing the entire event. I guess that's considered completely standard and expected from a pop act now, rather than some sort of exception.

Half time = great excuse to take a piss and get more food, cause you certainly aren't missing anything worthwhile.

wouldnt be the super bowl without some sort of oops.

When I 1st clicked this I thought it was going to be about Madanna falling off the top bleacher seat, she caught herself and just steppd back up no biggy. Guess I missed what you are all talking about, I zoned out once that guy bouncing on the rope was done. As someone who cares more about the game, I use the halftime show is my bathroom break =)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually enjoyed the halftime show. Hearing the old songs made me think of when she was young LOL

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Night fall View Post
    It was when Madonna, Niki Minaj, and the other singer was on... it was the performer on the far right that I have no idea who it was.

Edit - I'm sure I'm not the only one who seen it and by this time tomorrow everyone will know her name, not because of her singing talent unfortunately. Publicity stunt?
    It was M.I.A. that did it, and she's very well known if you listen to rap at all

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of them picking hipster awful music for halftime, people who like football dont wanna see madonna or Prince, or Black Eyed Peas. They should have had Van Halen up there with thier new CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    And I thought this was about Madonna nearly falling off that set of benches at the beginning of the show.
    What I was thinking as well. I'm not a particular fan of Madonna-or anything without drums and guitars to be frank-but I thought it was an okay halftime show, certainly better than last year's.

Worst halftime show ever. I left the room. Worse than last year's Black Eye Peas or whatever they are called. I just want a guy in a banana suit dancing the middle of the field for God's sake. Why can't Allah give this to me for once? What the Zeus....

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a lame choice of music to go along with football. Not that their past half-time shows were any good either though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw Madonna trip, but she recovered from it so fast that it almost didn't happen.

That's all I noticed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else tired of them picking hipster awful music for halftime, people who like football dont wanna see madonna or Prince, or Black Eyed Peas. They should have had Van Halen up there with thier new CD.
    How is that hipster music, its mainstream, its stuff that was on the charts for months/years and whether you like it or not the majority of viewers do like it.

Pretty good lip syncing job.. lol