Thread: Returning

Returning

So i started to play Rift when it came out. But at the time i was still really into WoW and lost interest. However with wow just boring i want to give rift a go again. However i know im comming back rather late (A lot of updates and a TON of new content) I am however one of those people who wants to do everything (even if its not worth doing anymore) Any tips on things i should focus on while lvling so i dont become obsessed with the fact i have missed out on so much?

I don't want to type a long post no one wants to read, but I'll say lately there are many improvements in the way older content is awarded. like implementation of planar attunement which lets you level past 50 and gain more stats and abilities. recently there are a lot of ways to gain experience for this, so even if you feel behind by months, the best ways to get rewarded are recently implemented, so you didn't miss them. everyone is starting on the same page as far as that goes. good luck!

Jorad,

There's hundreds, if not thousands of players in the same boat as you. Basically: Don't worry. There's plenty of guilds running old raids, pvping, and everything else. They've consolidated dungeon tiers 1 and 2, so you won't suffer much when you hit the cap. Just quest/pvp, clear rifts, and make some plat as you go. A week after you hit 50, no one'll know you're a relative newb.