Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    I was actually most kidding, but thats an absolutly sweet idea tho! I support that one.
    i figured as much but u helped me make a point lol u can already do it with what forum topics u want to see do it with home pages as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Another simple fix is renaming the site Wow-Champion or something so people are not miss leaded by the title thinking they can check on updates on there favored mmo
    I don't really get why this is such an issue. I would think people that know about MMO champ already know it's a wow fan site.

Point stands though, TOR has its own site. Pitching a fit about a name is just bitching for the sake of bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by obao98 View Post
    Seriously, ALL your ideias are dumb.

Another simple "fix" would be for you to stop being lazy, type the url of a site that talks about TOR and visit that site to get your TOR info. How about that? Is that hard? Only if you're mentally retarded. But I don't think that's the case right? Or is it?
    so u prove my idea was retarded by bashing me and calling me retard here let me try it your way * you can stop being lazy and type the url of a site that talks about wow or other mmo's or search for these sites on google* works both ways dosn't it
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And you have worldowarcraft.com and battle.net
    OT: i have to agree with some of the post's if the site dosn't talk about other mmo's why call it mmo-champion if its a wow only site just rename it Wow-Champion.
    Why?

The guy that created the site has created it FOR WOW ONLY. He decided to call it mmo-campion and that's all. He NEVER thought to cover other mmorpgs, from the very start.

If you came here thinking that this is something like mmorpg.com, well, you were wrong. Live with it or leave it.

This is the WOW n° 1 reference website just after the official game websites. If you want news about other mmorpgs, do create your swtor/gw2/tera/rift/anything-champion and go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by obao98 View Post
    This has been asked before at least 10 times that I remember. I CANNOT believe how stupid some people are. I CANNOT believe why they don't understand this after having been asked before many times.

This is a WOW fan website. The name of the site DOESN'T MATTER. The guy created the site. He can choose ANY name he wants. He chose the name MMO-CHAMPION FOR HIS WOW WEBSITE.

Do you stupid people get it now???

The name of the site is MMO-CHAMPION and it's a WOW WEBSITE.

Please. STOP BEING RETARDED.
    Calm down dear

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Would you want a Warhammer Online section?
    Would you want an Aion section?
    Would you want an Age of Conan?
    Would you want a Rift section?

It's always the same thing when a new MMO comes up, let's see how it goes and in 2 or 3 months we can discuss making a dedicated section. MMO-Champion was created after the release of TBC, if SWTOR is super popular after the release of its first expansion you can come kick my ass for not covering it.
    That is Boub's response for this issue when someone made a post the other day in the Suggestion forum on this topic. It isn't going to happen right now, but maybe in the future depending on how the game develops. MMO-Champion is a World of Warcraft fansite. It covers news and information for WoW and occasionally other Blizzard products. If you want a similar site dedicated to SWTOR go to darthhater.com