Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    He's already mentioned quite thoroughly that he doesn't like the HAF series, Max.

As for the TJ11, if you buy this case, Marest, you are going to take so many pictures of it your eyes shall bleed. :|
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2012-02-06 at 03:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    I do like the way it looks, but I don't feel it would fit into my plans. I find my Phantom excessively tacky, for example. The Cosmos II however... if it only looked a bit more like the Define XL I'd probably pay $500 for it.
    It sounds like you'd be sold on the XL if it had a side window.

I can tell you from experience, I don't miss the side window from any of my old cases at all. The noise dampeners are well worth the trade off IMO.

BUUUUT... that TJ07 looks damn good as well, and it has the window!
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    It sounds like you'd be sold on the XL if it had a side window.
    Pretty much. It has most of the features I seek, isn't insanely expensive and comes with dampening mats through-out the case.

The plan is to build a black computer with red light throughout to illuminate the components. I'm planning to have LEDs under the motherboard and through the GPU loop. I also want some fans to be LED fans and illuminate the interior/exterior. At the same time I don't want it to be "too much" and as such I'm planning to effectively be able to turn off all the lights.

I want the window because, well, the point of the above would be moot if you can't see it.

--------------

The TJ11 is big though, and it will need a bit of work to get it exactly where I want it. It does have a ton of space for watercooling, which is unnecessary because I am currently not planning a dual, triple or quad GPU setup (even if I did plan to run a dual setup, most cases will have enough room for it).
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2012-02-06 at 04:02 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    He's already mentioned quite thoroughly that he doesn't like the HAF series, Max.

As for the TJ11, if you buy this case, Marest, you are going to take so many pictures of it your eyes shall bleed. :|
    My mistake... Somehow I completely scrolled past that post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Rebo View Post
    My mistake... Somehow I completely scrolled past that post.
    I'm definitely not saying that the HAF cases are bad, they are pretty good actually (and I have recommended them to people in the past). They are just not for me.

I ran into this just now.
    http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/...wer:_:476.html

I'm intrigued, if nothing else.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Corsair 800D is really a good case i have one..but now i am also looking for new one few design suggested by south-pak looking forward to it .

Deleted
    The HAF cases are good they just lack that quality feel. That A16 looks really nice and a steal at 120 euros i wonder if they are available in the UK :P

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will vouch for Fractal cases, love my Define Mini.