Deleted

What class should I choose?

Hi all,

Ive been playing ret pally for about a year - mainly arenas but rbgs as well and i got bored of that class. Plus all those mages or warlocks give me hard time so i thought that its about time to gear up new alt and try something new. I got mage with some 352 pvp gear but didnt really like the mechanics, although i might give it a go again. Currently im gearing hunter but i die in no time when a rogue or other melee class sits on me. I got also a druid, shaman and a dk. What do you guys think? Getting full pvp 390 gear through bg takes long time and i dont want to waste that time just to realise that im not enjoying the class at all in pvp world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkfected View Post
    Hi all,
    Getting full pvp 390 gear through bg takes long time and i dont want to waste that time just to realise that im not enjoying the class at all in pvp world.
    Fun and enjoyment from the class are not measured by ilvl. You should play few random bgs, just to see what's more fitting for you.

Can never go wrong with Rogue or Mage.

Deleted
    Well now, thats a issue where truly noone can help you.

Deleted
    rogue and mage are OP, as are ferals. can't really go wrong on any of those.

I did level a frost mage a little while back, and destroyed full S10 players when I was in levelling blues. I quit him shortly after that because it was simply boring to play and just so retard proof. They take almost no skill to play and it's really hard to be a 'good' mage, you just chain some instant CCs into the enemy and profit. Blanket CS into 80k shatters just got boring quickly.

imo go rogue. even though they are hugely OP right now and fairly idiot proof (lolprepsmokebomb) they have the stealth thing going which is fun, you can pick your battles, and escape easily when overpowered. also I believe they have a much higher skill cap than mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    rogue and mage are OP, as are ferals. can't really go wrong on any of those.
    Well there were times when ferals didn't shine, long times.

Rogues and Mages - yep, can't go wrong, premiere PvP classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Fun and enjoyment from the class are not measured by ilvl. You should play few random bgs, just to see what's more fitting for you.
    he never said the ilvl brings fun and enjoyment, he said he doesnt want to put all that work into a character and end up not liking it.

@OP
    Mages/Locks are really strong in pvp but I have never reallyed played my mage just because I dont like being a caster, I like melee more. If you like melee then rogue and dk are both very good choices too.

Quote Originally Posted by Corayo View Post
    he never said the ilvl brings fun and enjoyment, he said he doesnt want to put all that work into a character and end up not liking it.

@OP
    Mages/Locks are really strong in pvp but I have never reallyed played my mage just because I dont like being a caster, I like melee more. If you like melee then rogue and dk are both very good choices too.
    His point is, you should be able to tell if you enjoy the class before reaching a specific ilevel. I can already tell at level 63 that I love Rogue PvP for example, and some day I'll get my rogue to 85 and do arenas.

Unholy DK.

Deleted
    i played as dk some bgs and that class seems to be versatile. Obviously im not gonna blood as this spec even though is OP its considered as lame. Im talking mainly about arenas. While there is many unholy dks, frost seems to be equally good.

To get full 390 gear simply doing bgs will take two weeks, depends whether as horde or alliance. Any dks out there can suggest better spec for arenas?

rogue > dk > feral druid > frost mage > everything else
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Try a few and just play what you find fun