Deleted

Incents, Smokes, Fumes and Stuff...

Dear Blizzard Designers.

Since the MS WoW is about to embark on another 2,5 Year Cruise, this time round a giant sea turtle with fat teddybears on its back, how about giving some love to a rather boring profession, aka alchemy. I will not complain here, alchemy is great in terms on usability, it saves a ton 'o money via mixology and makes an even bigger ton of money via flasks and transmutes.

But...and yes, i know we have that funny-as-hell change-who-you-are elixir, other than that, its rather boring. Introducing: Tobacco! There is a ton of herbs in World if Warcraft, and lets face it...whenever humanity encountered a plant, some dude somewhere on this planet dried it, set it aflame and inhaled the smoke. Yes, i am aware that this is not exactly setting a good example, especially considering that the age of your target audience starts at 12, but then again, you have backstabbing rogues, gladiator battles filled with blood and gore and a spit macro, so come on...it cant get worse if you catch my drift

This could spring a series of crafting fun, like engineers making pipes, scribes preparing paper and alchemists wrapping up grounded herbs to make fun items, buff "food", whatever...you are a bunch of creative guys and girls, i am sure you could shape this idea into something awesome.

have a smoketastic day =)

Deleted
    Now I can kill myself in the game too!

i'd be plenty happy if they just let me make Epic gems again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    Now I can kill myself in the game too!
    There's been a suicide button in the game for years.

nope.jpg

they are already losing subscribers, adding something that will up the esrb rating wont help.
    also, i thought it was "incests, smokes, fumes" when i first read

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygosh View Post
    nope.jpg

they are already losing subscribers, adding something that will up the esrb rating wont help.
    also, i thought it was "incests, smokes, fumes" when i first read
    In LOTRO you can literally grow and smoke weed, and it has the same rating as WoW.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Wouldn't that kind of thing fall more under Herbalism?

1) The Devs don't post here. You're looking for the official forums.
    2) Insulting WoW right of the bat with the same fucking shit that's been thrown around since MoP was unveiled isn't the greatest way to convince people to like your idea for the game
    3) No, we don't need potheads in WoW. I fail to see how that would help alchemy be "more fun" in any way.
    ಠ_ಠ