Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    and again you ddint watch the whole video
    I did. That's besides the point. What I'm saying it you would show no violence against the police and if you did, not only would you be dead from being shot (which would be justified seeing as you would be trying to attack them) but you would also be a hypocrite for doing so.

And you know what, more those videos dont show what happened before the cops cuffed and started to actually arrest them. Ive seen people assault cops, I saw my friend who is a MMA fighter take down 4 cops and then finally get cuffed and arrested but it took 6 total to finally cuff him. If he had been shot for doing that then so be it, it was a dumb shit thing to do. Cops are given the use of deadly force if they feel their life may be threatened. If all the people in that video had beat the shit out of their wives or girlfriends before the cops got to them would you still feel bad for them? If they had sold drugs to a kid that ODed? If they had done a drive by and killed 2 innocent people do you think the cops should show restraint... FUCK NO. If you do something dumb enough to get arrested you deserve to get a few stitches as well imo. Dont break the law and you wont get beat down.

nah in reality I would probably shoot the officers in the head from my car
    Could you have a friend record this and post it up on liveleak so we can see you get killed?

10+ Year Old Account
    As an ex Cop from the UK seeing that footage is a huge shock! Never have I seen such brutality. Made me feel physically sick seeing what was going on. I could maybe condone some of the heavy handling if they were resisting, or in possession of a weapon. But unarmed men who are clearly being compliant getting beaten over and over, not only with fists and the boot, but with friction lock batons, and let me tell you... they fucking hurt! Even when hit lightly, the hurt a lot, and to be stuck on sensitive places, like the shins could cause serious damage. Wow... I am still in shock.

Deleted
    I hope I never find myself in that position because I have a habbit of proving my point if I'm right, regardless of outcome.

That guy getting the shit kicked out of him on the bridge, I'd have gone for his weapon and shot them.

The guy on the bike is lucky as well, if that was a car and it was me, I'd have shot the cop as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by winkysmnm View Post
    And you know what, more those videos dont show what happened before the cops cuffed and started to actually arrest them. Ive seen people assault cops, I saw my friend who is a MMA fighter take down 4 cops and then finally get cuffed and arrested but it took 6 total to finally cuff him. If he had been shot for doing that then so be it, it was a dumb shit thing to do. Cops are given the use of deadly force if they feel their life may be threatened. If all the people in that video had beat the shit out of their wives or girlfriends before the cops got to them would you still feel bad for them? If they had sold drugs to a kid that ODed? If they had done a drive by and killed 2 innocent people do you think the cops should show restraint... FUCK NO. If you do something dumb enough to get arrested you deserve to get a few stitches as well imo. Dont break the law and you wont get beat down.
    <mod snip>, im talking about the police brutatlity later in the video

apparently you all didn't see the part at 4:10 in which a van rolls the driver is ejected from the vehicle and lying on the ground unconscious and 6+ police officers run over the the UNCONSCIOUS MAN and start punching and kicking him furiously........ go back and watch that then repost...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    nah in reality I would probably shoot the officers in the head from my car
    This is the type of post that gets you reported to moderators who in turn are required to report this type of threat to law enforcement/fbi, enjoy explaining that

People are just sniping at each other, name-calling, and getting defensive over their respective positions. And we're only on page 2. I'm closing this.