Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Have another prot pally PoV vid to add. This time Heroic Yor'sahj. Uploaded it literally a minute ago.

Deleted
    No offense or anything, but it's rather pointless to upload the videos in the quality that you are uploading. I can't even tell what spells you're using, can't see any numbers etc. You should try an encode in 720p or 1080p. I can help you out if you need tips to do so.
    Last edited by mmoc48b51610b6; 2012-04-27 at 02:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqdq View Post
    No offense or anything, but it's rather pointless to upload the videos in the quality that you are uploading. I can't even tell what spells you're using, can't see any numbers etc. You should try an encode in 720p or 1080p. I can help you out if you need tips to do so.
    And to add to it all, it's sped up. I don't know if I am going to add this one or not. Mostly because it's this late in the tier and kill videos aren't as much of an important thing these days, as well as with this one being...well, not-so-informative.

I'll continue to look carefully at the videos going into T14, as well.
    Last edited by Phantoms; 2012-04-28 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iddqdq View Post
    I would like some tips on how to do so with Windows Movie Maker, sense that's what I'm currently using to encode my vids for youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j4epjL8rtU

Zon'ozz 10 Heroic, was going to upload more but I forgot to record :/

Not even sure if you're updating at this point, but I figured I'd post anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5d2_7_t_js

Kayble
    Holy Pally (Solo Heal)
    10H Yorsahj

Deleted

More Retribution videos

Here's some retribution videos - I had some issues from the beginning of DS and in the end, so therefore only 3 videos are available from my PoV.
    But i will be streaming all through MoP beta and T14 raiding content. Check it out! twitch.tv/haargielol

youtube.com/watch?v=IuOIE9j9qMA (Zon'ozz)
    youtube.com/watch?v=tb1ixjm8eFs (Ultraxion - Made world #1 rank on WoL for a few weeks)
    youtube.com/watch?v=jWYyIXEJ8kM (Yor'Sahj)

High end ret pala play - check it out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is updated to this point.

I should also mention, I plan to take care of the T14 thread, in case anybody was worried about the situation.

(Nobody was probably actually worried)

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to start a new thread tomorrow. I've got a pretty busy night but this gives time to everybody to get their early few kill videos uploaded.

Mods can remove this sticky if they'd like.