Deleted

How do i get through this?

Hey Everybody!

Been playing alot of arena today, as Hunter/Feral Druid, and we've been losing incredibly much, our Rating & MMR went from 1700 to 1500, and the reason is that no matter what we face today, for some reason everything is just killing us.

Mages critting 30k with ice lances, rogues doing 35k Ambush crits, especially Rogue/Mage is our biggest problem as you might imagine, they simply oneshot my feral. healer + Stealth (Rogue, Feral or Mage) and we lose.

Resto/lock owning us, the only teams we are owning are mirrors and double DPSes and the usual stuff like dk/healer or warrior/healer.

We would have a bigger chance against them if it wasn't because we've got the Dalaran Arena 63% of all games today (Yes, i counted, we played exactly 100 games.) and in there hunters are totally useless, since they can just hide behind the boxes and LoS me.

We usually get one of them beneath 10% hp, but then he gets an instant heal to full health, sometimes we even kill him and one of us dies from dots (usually me, as hunter) and my ferals loses 1on1 to Mages/locks/spriests/dpriests and boomkins, heck - a boomkin even 1on2'ed us on dalaran arena just with dots, starfall, hots and proper LoS'ing.

Well, what do we do? we just keep losing and losing and losing, mainly because we are only getting the dalaran arena.

Is there an exploit to avoid the Dalaran Arena in some way? Would stopping for the day actually help us? none of us are mad at each other since we are very good irl friends, and we do both know how to play and played disc/rogue to 2k earlier, which isn't even supposed to be a good combo (atleast not when my rogue doesn't have 397 weapons).

What do we do?

TL;DR - Scroll up!

Stop for the day, play on weds early, or late tuesday to queue into scrubs capping, and an exploit to avoid dalaran arena wouldn't be great :[ lesson learned reroll mage rogue.. or mage priest.. or rogue priest.. or feral priest... or mage lock.. lock shaman..

double dps vs dps/heals is gonna be an issue unless you can really CC both.

As a feral, best I can figure would be to have your partner hit berserk (and berserking if he's a troll) before coming out of steath and use barkskin. you would stay lolstealthed until he's started, and have him concentrate on stunlock. with berserk up you can get a lot of damage and combo points for stun. instacyclone alternate target asap, drop trap on/near cyclone...I donno if it would get consumed by cyclone immunity or not.

Also, depending on which class you're trying to burst down, cyclone on your kill target can give you some time for your cds to come back and to get the secondary re cc'd
    Last edited by bavarcarus; 2012-02-08 at 03:56 AM.