Walmart video game release time

Does anyone know what time walmart stocks games on their release date? I wonder if i can go buy Kingdoms of Amular at like 1am tonight.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure about everywhere, but here they will sell it to you right at launch(Midnight).

It's always funny, because Gamestop is right next door with a huge line every time...and Walmart always has no line.

I've never had a problem going in at midnight and grabbing a game. Never had a line either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't you go and ask for them to reserve you a copy and pay like $5 beforehand? That's how it works in Denmark.

I wish there was a major games store up here in Greenland =( Newest games locally are Black Ops hahaha(And that's $60).
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    I'm not sure about everywhere, but here they will sell it to you right at launch(Midnight).

It's always funny, because Gamestop is right next door with a huge line every time...and Walmart always has no line.
    Ya I decided to pre order a game at gamestop one time and it was a spectacular mess. Every time I go to my local Wally World they always have the game available right at release with little to no line, and I never have to commit any of my money away for a pre order.

My local wal mart doesn't do midnight releases. None of them They put out their electronics stock anywhere between 6 and 8 AM unless it's a special promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by bringitback View Post
    Does anyone know what time walmart stocks games on their release date? I wonder if i can go buy Kingdoms of Amular at like 1am tonight.
    Sometimes for smaller market games they don't put them out until the next morning. However most of the time if you're polite about it someone will be nice enough to go in the back and find you a copy.