Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Freehoof View Post
    I understand where you're coming from with this - but there can be different levels of content. Some of that content will be challenging enough that bad players probably won't be able to complete it. Other content will be easy. Most of the content will probably be somewhere in between, and will ramp up in difficulty so that the more you play, the more complex the encounters get, to account for your ever-increasing mastery of game mechanics. Some players will take longer to learn the basics than others, some will reach a skill plateau earlier on, etc. - but this is true in any game and it's not a flaw of the GW2 system. All in all, time will tell. But I don't really think there's much reason to worry about these issues, given what we've seen and what's been talked about.
    I appreciate the level headed, rational response. I agree, I shouldn't even be speculating as it isn't in GA'ed yet. From the video's I have seen it looks to be one hell of a game and I cannot wait to play it. The shear beauty of the graphics makes me want to play it.

Create a female human thief. Name her "Trinity". Dress her up in shiny black leather armor.

Now you have Trinity in GW2!

/tongue-in-cheek

Quote Originally Posted by Disis View Post
    Seems like they are subscribing to purely DPS ideals. For instance; I enjoy playing a pure healer and I know people who only like to tank. What about that kind of people?
    Then you can play a different MMO, because with no subscription, you can still play GW2 AND another MMO of choice. Win-win imo

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't think people realize how enemies are going to behave in this game. It's not "pull mob and the mob is glued to you until aggro is broken." The mob is going to do it's own thing. So there is no tanking.