Thread: girls >.>

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hey, just be thankful you're not gay. It's awkward enough to go up to a straight girl and say "Hey, yo, can I nab a kiss?" And it's even more awkward to do so to a guy who may or may not be gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post
    Follow the steps and adjust accordingly to your needs.

Damn it! I need a 'like' button for this post xD

OP: Just chat, have fun, there is no magic formula. If you worry more about enjoying yourself and less about kissing girls then it'll just happen naturally. There's nothing more off putting than an aura of desperation.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    If you somehow can feel, or see the friendzone ahead, just run and don't look back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    liquid confidence
    Social lubricant
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    I am 21 and still single. Purely because 95% of females I know arn't a gamer and all they do is drink which is not my cuppa tea. Shame really been wanting a nice relationship or something to make life a bit more tasty :P

Quote Originally Posted by hpshikari View Post
    im fine sitting chatting with random girls, getting numbers, shit like that, but, i dont know when to go in for the kiss, or, ask for it, or, what to do even as kissing etc
    I don't know, I think it's pretty obvious when someone wants to kiss you. Most people get touchy when they're into someone, hold eye contact, etc. If you've been talking to someone for a while and there's a lot of physical flirting, she's probably interested. DON'T assume though, unless she makes the first move. If you've been flirting for a while, there's nothing wrong with straight out asking. I love when guys do that, it's 10x more respectful then just assuming and making a really awkward situation for yourself.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    For the love of god, don't do this. The world has enough douchebags.

#1- Get drunk
    #2- Make sure she is drunk
    #3- Start with some standards
    #4- ?????????????
    #5- Nothing happens aim lower
    #6- Still nothing? Aim for a whale!
    #7- Profit!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklamb View Post
    I don't know, I think it's pretty obvious when someone wants to kiss you. Most people get touchy when they're into someone, hold eye contact, etc. If you've been talking to someone for a while and there's a lot of physical flirting, she's probably interested. DON'T assume though, unless she makes the first move. If you've been flirting for a while, there's nothing wrong with straight out asking. I love when guys do that, it's 10x more respectful then just assuming and making a really awkward situation for yourself.

Edit:

For the love of god, don't do this. The world has enough douchebags.
    its not obvious if its never really happened to you, if you know what i mean

---------- Post added 2012-02-06 at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    #6- Still nothing? Aim for a whale!
    harpoon the whale?

harpoon the whale?

that may be the final goal
    You kind of sound like a real creeper when you put it that way.

These threads always make me die a little inside!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    You kind of sound like a real creeper when you put it that way.
    as i said later, i was just joking

---------- Post added 2012-02-06 at 11:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gneugen View Post

These threads always make me die a little inside!
    i know, im a fail of a man :/ i should hand in my man card

Deleted
    Yeah, go in a club and dance.

I remember this one time, there was this chick and was dancing, she was really hot in one of those dresses, well anyway, she was flirting with me and then she started bumping her ass up to my front part, not sure how to say it, then turned around and kissed me. Why I'm telling you this? Well because the next minute her boyfriend showed up with the drinks for her, so me and my friend just moved away really fast :P

But that's how you can get kissed, get in clubs.

its not obvious if its never really happened to you, if you know what i mean
    Well, there's no shame in that! I still stand by what I said, but reading people is a learning process, just like anything else. For better or for worse, that means taking risks and dealing with potential rejection, but that's life. If she's already given you her number, chances are she's interested. Granted she might just want to be friends, but there's not much harm in trying light, non-intrusive physical contact (quick brushes against her arm, for example). If she likes you, she'll reciprocate, if not, then back off. Nothing more annoying then a guy who won't take the hint and starts creeping on you. As long as you're willing to get out there and try, you'll learn in time.

Deleted
    When you are to occupied with the thought of this, kissing a girl, it will really block you in getting that. Nerves, acquard silences/quotes, not the right energy.
    It (the kiss) will happen, because it 'overcomes' you and you are not going into it with a plan. The less you have it on your mind, the more chance you have in getting it.
    When you just go out to have fun and just be open to mingle with girls, not with a 'goal', but just for the conversation or the fun of the company, before you know it there will be a girl with who you have a chemistry. That will just happen, when you force it, it won't happen, because you will stumble and think too much.
    It happens to everyone at a certain point, so don't worry and get it of your mind. Also, the friendzone thing, when you mingle with girls, although you shouldnt have the kiss goal in your head blocking, do think about feeling sexy. Just so you project that you are hot and not the friend.

Gl!

Basically, wear a bright pink mankini like me and bitches be flocking!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Basically, wear a bright pink mankini like me and bitches be flocking!!
    this is why im banned from 47 states

this is why im banned from 47 states
    You're clearly not doing it right!

Deleted
    so all in all, wait about, until you think you have a chance and go for it?