Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Favorite Antagonist of All Time?

For me, there really is no antagonist quite like Wesker. Even though RE5 had a atrocious plot, it reinforced Wesker's unique status as a villain, up to his incredibly unsatisfying death.

Who is your favorite villain in a videogame?

Illidan, definitely.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Liquid Snake, hands down.

"Brotherrrr!!!!"

She was a living god, changing life around her to fit her whims and each time Aya beat her back it only delayed the inevitable.
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2012-02-07 at 09:50 PM. Reason: piccy no worky

10+ Year Old Account
    Kefka from FF6 or Liquid Snake or Ocelot from MGS

10+ Year Old Account

Though one, I'd probably go with either Darth Traya from KotOR 2 or Majora from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
    Last edited by -Scarecrow-; 2012-02-07 at 04:16 AM.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

He's pretty much always been awesome. I personally loved the TP design for him. His boss battle sucked, but he felt darker and more sinister than ever before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Skullkid > Ganondorf imo.

Ghirahim > Skull Kid, IMO. So fabulous.

Also, Clive from Unwound Future. Though in the end he wasn't really a villain, depending on how you look at it.

He's pretty much always been awesome. I personally loved the TP design for him. His boss battle sucked, but he felt darker and more sinister than ever before.
    I thought the TP boss battle was awesome (much better than OoT), but his story sucked. Zant should've been the final boss, but they threw in Ganondorf for no good reason. His design was cool though, and the fight.
    Last edited by Duruka; 2012-02-07 at 04:12 AM.

-Alex from the Golden Sun games - Completely ambiguous in pretty much every way, right up until the end.
    -Majora (not Skull Kid) from Majora's Mask - Words cannot express how much I adore Majora.
    -Wheatley from Portal 2 - His entire basis as a villain was his complete incompetence at running the enrichment center.
    -Dark Serge from Chrono Cross - The main character's father, after being turned into an anthropomorphic panther and brainwashed into switching bodies with his son.
    -Doctor Loboto - "It's made of turtles! Turtles that you love!"

Skull Kid >= Ghirahim > Ganondorf.
    You 3's opinions are wrong if they're not in that order.

His TP battle was Skelington's favorite. The problem with the TP Gaonondorf is that they threw him in at the last second when the entire game built up to Zant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read title wrong at first and was thinking of protagonists lol. I don't really think I have a favorite bad guy, they all get on my nerves, but I liked Demise from Skyward Sword.

He's been trying for 20+ years, can't say that for many antagonists

Hands-down scariest villain I've encountered in a video game.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are we restricted to Video game villains? I'd nominate Vandasdelca Grants, Tales of the Abyss. He wrecks lives, slaughters thousands of people, manipulates and schemes all for his view of the greater good. He's also one hell of a boss on Hard/Maniac.

If we're going with any media I'd throw my lot in with Legato Bluesummers (Trigun, anime), the guy just wins at everything, by doing nothing. I fear absolute sadistic mind control power like his over madmen with swords/nukes/etc
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

10+ Year Old Account
    Jon Irenicus