Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post

I wonder how many people know or remember who these guys were. They were antagonists alright...
    Kohr-Ah are scarier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Kohr-Ah are scarier.

Always felt the kzer-za ships were deadlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    top choice: Kefka, I mean he gets his rocks off poisoning a town when he's mortal, and then uses his Judgment of Light on towns when he's a god just to remind people he's there.

on Ur-Quan - Kohr-Ah (Black) were more cliche kill everyone that isn't us and were kinda bland. The Kzer-Za however were a bit more sinister. They'd ally with you to achieve their goals and THEN imprison you on your homeworld never to leave. That's pretty badass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruin View Post
    on Ur-Quan - Kohr-Ah (Black) were more cliche kill everyone that isn't us and were kinda bland. The Kzer-Za however were a bit more sinister. They'd ally with you to achieve their goals and THEN imprison you on your homeworld never to leave. That's pretty badass.
    Kohr-Ah weren't that bland. Yes, they wanted to kill anyone that wasn't Ur-Quan (the filth or threat), but they do believe that every sapient being has the possibility to reincarnate as Ur-Quan.

Well... i absolutely loved Seymour in FFX. That guy was so creepy and awesome. In all four incarnations, Guado, Natus, Flux and Omnis, he was totally badass. Golbez in FFIV was good too. GLADoS is obviously pretty goddamned awesome. I liked Vayne in FFXII too.

I'm not sure if it counts, because of the whole time travel and stuff, but Seda in Dark Cloud was absolutely awesome. Of course the bad guy himself never really did anything, and Seda wasn't actually himself the bad guy (well not the Seda we see) but i liked him.

Edit : saw someone say a villain from a book so....

Tywin Lannister in A Song of Ice and Fire.

Bayaz in The First Law trilogy.

Those two really stand out exceptionally - but i'm tired and can't think of any more >.<
    Last edited by Migey; 2012-02-13 at 01:02 AM.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Well... i absolutely loved Seymour in FFX. That guy was so creepy and awesome. In all four incarnations, Guado, Natus, Flux and Omnis, he was totally badass. Golbez in FFIV was good too. GLADoS is obviously pretty goddamned awesome. I liked Vayne in FFXII too.

I'm not sure if it counts, because of the whole time travel and stuff, but Seda in Dark Cloud was absolutely awesome. Of course the bad guy himself never really did anything, and Seda wasn't actually himself the bad guy (well not the Seda we see) but i liked him.

Edit : saw someone say a villain from a book so....

Tywin Lannister in A Song of Ice and Fire.

Bayaz in The First Law trilogy.

Those two really stand out exceptionally - but i'm tired and can't think of any more >.<
    I hate Cersei more than anything ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't used Giga Bowser more, guess they don't want to scare the children

10+ Year Old Account

Seriously, how has he not been mentioned?

10+ Year Old Account
    My most memorable, easily Nergal from FE.

The ice dragon there...
    the beast slaughtered by your hand...
    that is Ninian, the girl you loved
    the girl you swore to protect.

For a god damned handheld vdeo game with only sprites & animations, this fucking game made me so emotional.