To the DK Haters

Believe it or not, Death Knights are actually the currently most balanced and ''in the middle'' melee class for PvP. They aren't as insanely broken as Rogue, and they aren't as shitty as a warrior in 3s. Yet people always bitch and cry on the most absurd and useless things (Blood) when they cannot find something to genuinely complain about in a competitive setting (Frost/Unholy).

So seriously, Learn to play and stop crying when DKs are the most balanced melee on the roster atm, while Hunters are the most balanced ranged class.

Cy@

someone had a bad night of arenas and suddenly thinks dks are subpar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Believe it or not, Death Knights are actually the currently most balanced and ''in the middle'' melee class for PvP. They aren't as insanely broken as Rogue, and they aren't as shitty as a warrior in 3s. Yet people always bitch and cry on the most absurd and useless things (Blood) when they cannot find something to genuinely complain about in a competitive setting (Frost/Unholy).

So seriously, Learn to play and stop crying when DKs are the most balanced melee on the roster atm, while Hunters are the most balanced ranged class.

Cy@
    Perhaps now, but prior to 4.3.2 all vengeance based classes were overpowered. It was getting to the point where you had 3 of them in every 10 man BG.

I honestly challenge someone to point out a melee that is more in the line atm than a DK.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly challenge someone to point out a melee that is more in the line atm than a DK.
    Okay. Enhancement shamans because they aren't as sick as rogues and not as bad as warriors. There you go.

No, just kidding ofcourse. Not to be rude, but i think you should provide some reasons to set the precedent of argument quality you want for the thread. Unless you want someone to just.. well, point their finger at a class and say 'there, X'. : p

By the way, i agree. Unholy is a bit too good, but trying to adjust a slight imbalance probably wouldn't make things better.

so it's still okay to hate on the Danish people who find it necessary to slant there names with DK after every letter?
    I mean, no offence but running around as DKLegolasDK kind of gives me the impression of a mentally ill person who uses WoW as his dating site and his name as a mating call.

the only reason for me to think this though, is because I've known some people from my own country who found it necessary to do the same thing with there names.
    and i can't say they're the brightest bunch either...

Deleted
    i got hit for 47k death strike by a blood dk yesterday in arena. Yet i guess they are still subpar? Basically 2 shot my mage also. But still subpar? The vengeance nerf was not enough tbh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    i got hit for 47k death strike by a blood dk yesterday in arena. Yet i guess they are still subpar? Basically 2 shot my mage also. But still subpar? The vengeance nerf was not enough tbh lol.
    Wut, you run with 94k hp?

OT: i got no problems with blood dk anymore, now i just need to stop frost dks from spamming howling blast on my from miles away ^_^
    I do belive in fairytales...I really do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remulade View Post
    Wut, you run with 94k hp?

OT: i got no problems with blood dk anymore, now i just need to stop frost dks from spamming howling blast on my from miles away ^_^
    I didn't say i got 2 shot? My mage did he has like 130k hp (Not alot) but still managed to blow him up pretty quick considering its a tank spec.

Cy@
    I agree about DK's, but man on man you've probably yet to fight a hunter with 2xpve set bonus, MoD melee weapon and agility stacking trinket. They do insane dmg in this setup, and their defensive cd's let them get away with 3.7K resiliance. And if you'll meet a pve abusing feral/hunter/healer you'll probably get zerged on your dk faster then any RMP and RLS can do.

Deleted
    I didn't say i got 2 shot? My mage did he has like 130k hp (Not alot) but still managed to blow him up pretty quick considering its a tank spec.
    Question is, what's your mage doing that close to the DK? Your mage could drop him extremely quickly.

DK's aren't overpowered, and if you're meeting blood DK's still you're obviously playing at like sub 1500 rating in 2s, hardly the bracket to call balanced.

Well when you say basicly its easy to asume you say you get 2shot, if you said almost i would understand
    Also as for what Pyre stated, why are you in melee range of a blood dk....as mage
    I do belive in fairytales...I really do!

Deleted
    Cy@
    No.

Either way, you bring up valid points, if you knew how to voice them without passing by as an angry, hostile person forcing people to report you that would be great.