Priest T13 healer 4-set bonus proc

Does anyone know how to show when the 4-set bonus (+100% PW:Shield) procs? I would love to be able to see when this happens (for feeling awesome, but also so I know when I can relax healing on a given target).

Is there some PowerAura method - or other addon that might be able to show the 4-piece +100% shield proc?

i dont think there is a tracker unless the empowered shield has a differen spell ID or name. Can anyone clarify this?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    only way possible is an addon that shows u how much of ur shields are left on ur target.
    the proc doesnt seem to have an extra name or extra proc visable. Cast PW:S on ur self and u notice that the only way to see it is to hover ur mouse over the PW:S buff and if it says 64k shield its a double shield.

I find it lack luster for Disc this 4set Bonus, but if it does proc it gives good mana but u might waste a proc on a DPS that has incoming damage and a normal shield would break while the 4set shield wouldn't and thus wasting a chance on getting (in my case) ~24k mana back. I tend to shield the tank on Rapture cd and on DPS if in need of one due to a mechanic of the fight.

I dont use an addon that shows me how much shield is left might try it out sometimes.

There's an option in grid to show remaining absorbs (DA+PWS), while it wont specifically say you got a proc it should be easy enough to catch a 70-80k shield after you cast. Afaik it doesn't have a seperate spell ID/differentiation between a proc or normal shield.

Deleted
    I use grid, didnt knew of this option.
    ive set it up in wotlk and had an addon for grid to show me a bright border on the target with the shields.
    I havent changed my setup of grid since the start of cata did update grid ofc once a few weeks if theres an update.

THe addon doesnt work anymore, but thanks for letting me know theres an option for it now in grid o0

I believe you need to add the grid indicator for "shield left" to a text option (mine is "grid -> indicators -> corner text top right -> 'check Shield Left'") it will show text for total absorbs on a target ie 32.4k, 802, and so on.

edit: I believe this is from GridStatusShield or GridIndicatorCornerText, im not exactly sure which i've accumulated a load of grid stuff.
    Last edited by Docta; 2012-02-07 at 02:35 PM.

Well thanks everyone for thinking about this one. Yes, the fact that that there is no buff or unique spell ID when you cast a +100% shield, I could not make a PowerAura script. I do not use grid myself (I use healbot which does not allow the remaining amount to be shown).

And I do agree the 4pc bonus feels lack-luster compared to the T12 bonus. I was hoping to throw up a big "MEGA SHIELD" graphic each time the 4pc proced to enhance my epeen (although i would only see it of course lol).

I shall check back occasionally to see if any solutions have developed!!!
    Cheers.

The Druid 4 piece is trackable. When it procs, the heal comes from "Timeslip." I would assume the Priest one does this as well.

If you run with Mik's Scrolling Battle Text you can track it with that. Here's how:

1. Go to Triggers > Add New Trigger
    2. Name it (Timeslip or whatever)
    3. Click Add Event - Cast Success
    4. Clear out the 2 starting ones under Event Conditions
    5. Click Add Condition and Set Source Unit Afiliation - is equal to - you (hit save)
    6. Click Add Condition and Set Skill Name - is equal to - Timeslip (hit save)
    7. Hit save till your back at the screen with the list of all your triggers.

Now what I like to do after that is click the wrench icon to the right of your Timeslip trigger and set a sound to go off when it procs. Makes it far easier to track than a visual popping up.

The best thing I could suggest is having a grid module that will display the amount of damage remaining on a PWS (much like the module for displaying the remaining amount left on searing plasma).

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    i dont think there is a tracker unless the empowered shield has a differen spell ID or name. Can anyone clarify this?
    I* don't* different*

If you're going to make a sig criticizing people's grammar, you might wanna check your own =p.

Quote Originally Posted by Unitos View Post
    The Druid 4 piece is trackable. When it procs, the heal comes from "Timeslip." I would assume the Priest one does this as well.
    Sadly the priest one doesn't When ours procs, the +100% shield simply boosts the absorb value of the standard priest PW:Shield spell. So when you look at the shield buff of the target, it will just show the standard PW:Shield spell with an absorb value of say 64k (instead of the usual 32k or thereabouts).

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    I believe you need to add the grid indicator for "shield left" to a text option (mine is "grid -> indicators -> corner text top right -> 'check Shield Left'") it will show text for total absorbs on a target ie 32.4k, 802, and so on.

edit: I believe this is from GridStatusShield or GridIndicatorCornerText, im not exactly sure which i've accumulated a load of grid stuff.
    Thanks for the heads up. I use grid too and was not aware of this particular detail. :-)

Deleted
    Yea thanks Docta, ill take a look and test it out tonight..
    I did had StatusShield at one point but it gave me LUA errors.

Deleted
    I have a tracker on our 4 set,but dunno what ur after,since my grid shows Pws,i only added the set bonus in Parrot and it makes a sound on proccs,i do think this is possible with Msbt if u prefer that one.
    If u only like to see 4set procc u can disable other inc/out information.
    Hope this helps abit,procc/bonus is as rest are saying Timeslip.
    Last edited by mmoc28cba740d6; 2012-02-08 at 12:46 PM.

Spam Filter attacked this post so you guys probably missed it. Figured I would point it out though in case any of you want to reply to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthesis View Post
    If you run with Mik's Scrolling Battle Text you can track it with that. Here's how:

1. Go to Triggers > Add New Trigger
    2. Name it (Timeslip or whatever)
    3. Click Add Event - Cast Success
    4. Clear out the 2 starting ones under Event Conditions
    5. Click Add Condition and Set Source Unit Afiliation - is equal to - you (hit save)
    6. Click Add Condition and Set Skill Name - is equal to - Timeslip (hit save)
    7. Hit save till your back at the screen with the list of all your triggers.

Now what I like to do after that is click the wrench icon to the right of your Timeslip trigger and set a sound to go off when it procs. Makes it far easier to track than a visual popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneem View Post
    Sadly the priest one doesn't When ours procs, the +100% shield simply boosts the absorb value of the standard priest PW:Shield spell. So when you look at the shield buff of the target, it will just show the standard PW:Shield spell with an absorb value of say 64k (instead of the usual 32k or thereabouts).
    It shows up for me on my Disc Priest as Timeslip. It just flashes across the screen when it procs. I fine the set bonus to be phenomal for this tier. The amount of PW:S cast in DS is much higher than it was in FL. The purpose of the bonus is the double shield, the mana back is just an extra perk, but it's the shield that's important.

Deleted
    I found the spell on wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=105840. I guess the spell ID is 105840, isn't it? I haven't tested it yet but you might be able to track this internal cooldown with addons such as TellMeWhen, NeedToKnow and ForteXorcist (I love all 3 and they're pretty customizable too).