problem with DS heroic after Morchok

Hello everyone, I know it sounds fun but we cant kill anything at all after Morchok HC, We are a small 10man guild who have like 12 members

Our Setup right now is

Prot Paladin
    Prot warrior

Rogue
    bomkin
    RetriPaladin
    warlock
    mage, Whos currently afk
    Hunter

Resto Shaman
    Holypaladin

we have had like 25tries+ on The Ooze boss and we die due to healing issues I do believe as we have everyone above 35k dps

We havnt tried Ultrax, but with no mage I dont see our setup working with 6 soakers, Might be wrong tho.

We cannot do Hagaraa or warlord since we dont have a 3de healer and spine and warmasters says its self.

What can we do?

Best Regards.

Deleted
    For ultrax you could go with, soakers: both tanks (2) rogue rpala (2) hunter hpala (2) = 6
    if your healers are good enough to do the execute phase you should be fine

you should do the ooze boss, he is the 2nd easiest to do, its all about the healing and you have the best healing setup (tho you lack a DK tank which is the best, but everything else can do)

dont be afraid to use like 50-80 tries on the next HC bosses, they are _ALOT_ harder than morchok, and you should first thing of youself as "baddies" if you cant kill them in the 100 tries Unsleeping is all about execution and right cooldown usesage. What we do on him is following:
    3/6 yellow (only one we dont kill yellow is the heroism one black red green yellow, here we kill green) 2/6 green (only one we dont kill either yellow or green is when we have the easy one of blue purple black green, here you wanna kill black for more uptime on boss).

Their is 3 different diffeculties on him, easy medium hard

easy one you shouldnt use a cooldown, just survive through it (easy is with 1 aoe abilities - green, black, red) medium is with 2 aoe abilities, here is 2 option either purple black red or blue black red, in the purple black red you wanna pop spirit link when all adds are spawn, in the blue black red your boomkin should pop tranq. The hard one with all black red green yellow (we kill green) you pop whever cooldown you have + hero. This is what we do atleast, rotate cooldowns! If you are having problems with 1 tanking him and the debuff getting to high on the tank, you can try 2 tanking it too, but then your dps need to be pretty pro.

Hope this helps

thanks for the fast responses really

Queston you said you can go with tanks x2, Rogue/Ret and Hunter/hpaladin

What is the Cooldown usaged of the Ret; holypaladin? Just bouble or did I miss something?

Well u could talkwith your healers before u were asking questions here. But ure probably right, its either tanks or healers being a problem if u got good dps.
    As Flashforcash said it already, Warr and Pala tanks are weakest ones right now, but that doesent mean it isnt doable in this setup.

I wont be talking about ozes priority but...
    As for healers does mana void is a major problem? Do u kill it in proper moments ? Do they got problems with stacking debuff that comes from healing ?
    As for tanks... what kills them? Mele or spell dmg?
    What is the reason u are wiping ? Tank dies or dps/healer ?

Im playing druid tank so when we were progressing on this boss i changed my meta for spell reduction cos stacking dot was the thing that actually could kill me. Also cds should be used later on, when u got more stacks. I think also one of healers - pala tried something to stack more mastery for absorbs to avoid stacking healing debuff, but im not sure - it was long time ago. U could also try and make some small changes like that... might help a little. Diferent reforges or something.
    Hard to say... u didint give us alot of info

Deleted
    Ultra soakers: :P
    Warr: Shield wall
    Palas. Divine guardian.
    Rogue. Cant remember the name, vanish ?
    Lock. Nether ward.
    Mage. Iceblock/Cauterice
    Hunter. Deterence.
    Boomkin. not 100% sure, but think he can go bear+cd and survive.

And i would also recommend doing ultra as 2nd boss, by the time she dies you'll have moar gear and more buffnerf to pick any encounter, really

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Ultra soakers: :P
    Warr: Shield wall
    Palas. Divine guardian.
    Rogue. Cant remember the name, vanish ?
    Lock. Nether ward.
    Mage. Iceblock/Cauterice
    Hunter. Deterence.
    Boomkin. not 100% sure, but think he can go bear+cd and survive.

And i would also recommend doing ultra as 2nd boss, by the time she dies you'll have moar gear and more buffnerf to pick any encounter, really
    make sure your pallies use glyped DP for this as it gives them a "take 40% less damg from hour" button thats up once a minute so can pritty much be spammed , your tank wCAN have 80~% uptime on dp due to thrall buff.

On Yor'shaj the key is to handle the purple debuff, if it is up. From 6 combination, it will be up 4 or 5 times. Pala can heal the tank throught beacon, and WOG dont trigger the debuff. And of course you can blow down the debuff, if tank cannot survive (simple spam 5 heal in it, and dont worry about others, after that you can heal the tank without purple debuff until the 2nd round debuff).
    Use bl, when black,red,yellow are up (2 rounds adds, kill fast adds, and dot up the 2nd round).
    Force your tank to use tol barad trinket (resist).

And try to save the manavoid to the next round. Use mana regen Cd-s, and tank can easily dps down the manavoid until 18% during the ozee come (with some dot helps). Then if you get again a blue, wait until the manasoak debuff disappear, and kill fast the previous mana void.
    Force your boomkin to get always into solar eclipe, when black comming, and mushrooms and sunfire will be stronger...

You can send boomkin who can barkskin and have one of your paladin cast hand of sacrifice on him. You can't use a paladin more than once, as bubble is on 5 mins cooldown, but we're useful as backups.

There are tons of ways to do this.

10 man heroic raiding is all about group comp, if you don't have a 3rd healer, you'll be screwed most of the time, for us, Yor'sajh became easy when our paladin tank swapped to his DK tank and I went from ret to holy.. then we 3 shot it (solo tanking and 3 healers).
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

So basacly if we only can use a paladin 1 time we are fucked on Ultrax I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashi View Post

No. Have your Prot Warrior spec into Safeguard. Safeguard + Glyphed Divine Protection will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashi View Post
    Both paladins also have hand of sacrifice, don't neglect that. 30% reduced damage may allow someone who would otherwise be unable to soak to do the job, especially if you hit them with both HoS. I'm not sure about ret, but for holy its a 60s cd, so you have it at least every other Hour. You could even have them HoS the person they soak with while they bubble the damage.

Also, if you can get the mage in, he should be able to soak well too. Ice Block is perfect and Cauterize will also let him soak one every 60s. Just make sure the healers are ready to top him off quickly. Preferably, have him soak the hit, them blow Mana Shield and Mage Ward immediately to soak the Cauterize damage.