Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Balfire View Post
    I agree but titles in GW weren't usually the same as WoWs they appeared under the name in a different format. So it would be more like this,
    Minion the Tracker,
    Legendary Defender of Ascalon

Horo the Blind,
    God Walking Among Mere Mortals

Minion the Tracker,
    Savior of the Luxons

Horo the Blind,
    Defender of the Kurzicks

But even with this, I prefer no titles in my original name, but someone might like the idea so I posted it in hopes of helping someone else who spends hours naming and creating a backstory for there characters even though they don't roleplay hardly at all :S. Minion was based of a novel series I loved as a kid so the tracker was to identify with that more.
    That will actually work? So I can name my Warrior, Korgoth of Barbaria, that is awesome.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    That will actually work? So I can name my Warrior, Korgoth of Barbaria, that is awesome.
    At present, every letter after a space will be capitalized, such that your name would actually be "Korgoth Of Barbaria" (but that's a pretty minor point). The larger point is that yes, you can name your character in this manner

Quote Originally Posted by Freehoof View Post
    At present, every letter after a space will be capitalized, such that your name would actually be "Korgoth Of Barbaria" (but that's a pretty minor point). The larger point is that yes, you can name your character in this manner
    Right on the 19 character limit too

Quote Originally Posted by Balfire View Post
    Why make fun? This is a fantasy RPG isn't it? Where we are to be among the heros of Tyria? Over exaggerated names are all part of being a fictional bad ass look at super heros. And last names don't really effect anything unless multiple people in your party/guild share the same first name, just like real life.

Most of my GW1 career people just called me Horo or Sera or River. Not "Hey Horo the Blind" or "Hey River Rainblossom!" I for one will greatly enjoy the creative combinations people come up with and reading the more creative back-stories.

I will be making fun of XXXNumbaOnePwnXXX and names like it. I don't get how people find amusement in recreating a name already taken or one with some nonsensical internet slang. Which is why I'm extremely excited they won't be allowing accents in the North American region.
    Your words, my mouth, exactly.

Tomoko Eternal Life, Kilik Eternal Sun, Eira Frozen Hearted, Ashara Emberlight,
    Vuug The Deceiver, Grash Gravebuilder, Asgaut Divine Soul, Lera Dreamstealer

I love the function of both First names and Last names. Really gives me a boost in my personal Roleplaying

Ah mah gawd, i have all these singular names picked out, and now i read this... sigh back to the drawing board ....

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Ah mah gawd, i have all these singular names picked out, and now i read this... sigh back to the drawing board ....
    You can use single names if you prefer

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    You can use single names if you prefer
    Well yes, but now i know you can have spaces, i'm more inclined to make even more awesome names

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Well yes, but now i know you can have spaces, i'm more inclined to make even more awesome names
    Fair enough ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Fair enough ;D
    Grats on 1k posts mate

OT; I need a new name T^T

Seriously hope no one manages to get my name before me, took me forever to think of a proper global Alias for my gaming.

Luckily, only one other person ever had my Name in WoW, and if that's a good indicator, that means I should be good.
    And should he be a prophet of It's coming, he shall be cast out by his kin and his peers, for they cannot comprehend and fear the end of the corrupt empire. - Unknown, 3/1/2012
    I am Lothaeryn, Dragonborn of Nirn and Paladin of Azeroth. Hear my voice and tremble... Bask in my radiance and be inspired...
    For I am the Hand of Dawn, and justice shall be done by my shout and by my blade.