Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Happens to me all the time, I get 09:11, 10:10, 11:11, 13:37, etc. all the time. It's like my subconscious goes "it's 11:11, check the time!". D:

Deleted
    And I tend to glance down at my Laptop's clock when it says 09:11, it doesn't mean anything; you just register the number as import because it's one that has some significance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post

Guess this fits here.

i already posted that, you were too slow

Double 11's all the way. Oh my god, oh my god!!!!

Deleted
    Selective memory.

Deleted
    Selective memory.

I usually look at the clock when it's lunch break at school. For me it's usually 13:37 when I look

I laughed so hard. I see 11:11. It literally happens twice a day. Well of course it happens twice a day. It certainly can't happen three times a day. Oh and the people seeing 9:11, that's just Porsche's subliminal advertising...

Deleted
    God I want to post the "Aliens" meme ... grraaarrgh ...

Anyway, its a coincidence, I like trying to guess when it's midnight on my alarm clock, and I often get it by pure luck and skill. (Inner body clock FTW.)
    Think nothing of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that you remember that it happened that often, I'm pretty sure you looked for the 11:11 on your clock, so it's not that "random" as you're saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a time that you tend to notice when it is that specific time. For instance, I tend to always see 10:37 as a time, whether it's day or night. It's all mental. If you drive it past the point where you don't think it's a mental thing then you're going too far with it. It's all in your head.
    Too many classes, too little time. Completionist yet lazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    means nothing, its one of these:

a. Coincidence
    b. clocks broken
    c. you're lying.

my bets on C.
    I'l follow this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    What does this mean!?
    It means that it is 11 past 11. Did you never learn the times of the day?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ägallar View Post
    I tend to agree with this statement, though I often see the number 666, and it sometimes bothers me. However, I'm reasonable enough to admit that it's selective memory, and I move on with my day each time I see it.
    My debit card has 0666 as 1 of 4 sets of numbers. My drivers license is my birth date backwards followed by 666. Coincidence or am I the anti-christ?

You probably have look at the clock when it is 15:25 for example at least five times more than 11:11 the last 12 months. But you only remember 11:11 because of similar numbers. It's complete coincidence and you just make believe that it is something special about that.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Your clock is broken, get it fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    means nothing, its one of these:

a. Coincidence
    b. clocks broken
    c. you're lying.

my bets on C.
    I would tend to agree with this.

Deleted
    i say its a ghost in your house.

Quote Originally Posted by jamestoo View Post
    i say its a ghost in your house.
    The ghost broke the clock!

Or aliens?

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Your alarm is set for 11:06 because you accidentally went past 11:00 when setting it and didn't want to go back through 53 minutes to get it right on the hour. You always hit the snooze button when your alarm first goes off and it sits idle for 5 minutes until it goes off again. Because you are usually out of it with your bad sleep schedule caused by your late night job, you always make sure to get up after the first snooze. You do this because you're worried about sleeping in too late if you don't force yourself to get up like you've done in the past. Don't worry though, you'll get used to the new sleep schedule. It usually takes me a couple weeks to get used to it when I start a new work schedule.
    Last edited by Honkeymagoo; 2012-02-07 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    I always see 6:30 every day OMG! I don't get it.. every morning.. it's so weird