Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I don't know, sometimes I have this feeling that I've seen this thing already. A setting that I can remember happening at some point at unknown point at history. For example am on a friends house and I can remember his exact position and what he says etc. I just can't remember when it happened. It freaks me out, effin dejá vu

Every day at work when I look at the clock I always see 9:00, 12:00, or 5:00.

/scratch head

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares

^Skyrim came out at 11-11-11....it's telling you to play more Skyrim....

It's a habit, you're simply used to looking at the time precisely then. You probably have your daily routines, and have fitted looking at the clock into them.
    "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    For the last two weeks or so.. Every single day.. I look down at the clock and it always says 11:11. Doesn't matter if it's in the morning or at night. Whenever I glance at the clock, it says 11:11.. What does this mean!? No my clocks are not broken. I'll just randomly look at the time and it says 11:11
    Do you ONLY look at the clock at 11:11? Perhaps you only commit it to thought when it's 11:11. I do the same thing with 12:34; but I don't do drugs, so it doesn't strike me as an event of any sort of significance. I never thought: "Oh my god I looked at the clock and it's 2:57 and 2, 5, and 7 are all prime numbers!"

Not to mention the fact that you are conveying this message via a computer, which generally have the time displayed constantly on the lower right corner of the screen. So you are always looking at the clock, and are probably only allowing yourself to become consciously aware of it at 11:11 because "oh my god look at all the 1s, we're all going to die!".

I mean I'm always looking right at the clock on my computer when the hour rolls over, because I still see it; I just filter it out as irrelevant save for a few specific moments, such as when the hour rolls over. Also even if you don't have a clock on display constantly we are also capable of internally tracking time. For example for the longest time my mother never wore a watch but could always tell you exactly what time of day it was without looking at a clock. So you've gone and trained your internal clock to get you to check the time at 11:11 and every 12 hours after that.

But a clock is a bad example of any sort of numerical significance.

Take the four digits of the clock. The first digit can ONLY be a 1 or nill. The second digit can be 0 through 9 (but can only be 0-2 if the first digit is displayed), but the third digit can only be 0 through 5. The final digit 0 through 9 unconditionally.

So the odds of randomly looking at a clock after 11 (all other factors aside) and it being 11:11 are 6*10 or 1 in 60. But considering you're being compelled to look at it closer to a specific time those odds become even more likely (because we're creatures of habit). You probably train your eyes towards the clock around 11 and don't consciously observe the time until it reaches 11:11. So yeah...

I can assure you you aren't special in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I wake up and look at the clock it is 6:30, this must mean something!!
    It's just coincidence lol...

Deleted
    People tends to notice the unusual. Ie. I've looked at the clock when it was 13:37 a few times a week and felt pro (1337/l33t/leet etc.) - the reason why I'm remembering exactly this clock combination is because I feel that it's a little more extraordinary than any other time, because if you think about it, how many times don't you look at your clock/day? When you wake up, checking a few times before going out of the door, waiting for something/someone, checking when class is calling in etc etc.

Deleted
    For a whole year now, I have been waking up in the morning and checking the clock, it's been 7:00 always. I have developed a perfect sleeping-rhythm. I think you have the same thing, just not with waking up. It's a subconscious thing. Ask more about it from a neurologist or something :P.