10+ Year Old Account

Something Doesn't Feel Right...

Hey Guys,
    In SWTOR i've got a Sith Juggernaut to level 44, but now it just doesn't feel right things feel like theyre taking too long and im dieing too much (I'm Immortal) and my gear is up to date and so Are my companions by what im aware of, but it just doesn't feel right any suggestons on what i could do,
    will be really greatful for a nice speedy rerply :-)
    Thanks
    WoW6000

Deleted
    I also found it a pain around that level as immortal, so what I did was respec to rage and just stomp things fairly quickly with jaesa.. mobs went down in no time.

But it is possible as immortal you just have to be patient and rotate your CC between mobs. (you have a far few stuns)

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm assuming that, at that level, you are on Voss. There are always difficulty spikes when you start a new planet in the early stages of its questing. I had similar issues on my JG. Just start planning and rotating cooldowns from pull to pull. Also, make use of the medpacs when you need to.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Have you been running heroic quests with groups for gear? Are you mainly doing orange or red level quests? Have you tried pvping for a level to gain a level up on your current content? Have you done the appropriate level flashpoints?

10+ Year Old Account
    Train Skills and Spend Talent points?

The only reason I ask is a friend had this issues back in Vanilla WoW. He was bout 19 and came to me and was like "damn this game got really hard". Came to find out he didnt know that his skills had more than 1 rank and that he needed to visit a trainer every couple levels.

Otherwise are you sure your gear and your companions gear is up to date? I know Hoth was a jump in difficulty, I assume your probably either on Hoth or Belsavis, but it wasnt too hard.

Yeah I had the same issues too. I thought about respeccing but decided against it (like an idiot). Definately go dps til you hit 50. Otherwise the leveling process will be agonizing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    I also found it a pain around that level as immortal, so what I did was respec to rage and just stomp things fairly quickly with jaesa.. mobs went down in no time.

But it is possible as immortal you just have to be patient and rotate your CC between mobs. (you have a far few stuns)
    Anywhere i could get a nice Rotation ? :-)

I soon realised that at level 35 it was getting harder and harder with Vette. So I made the change to Quinn and I had such an easy time.
    I suggest you would need to use a rage spec and use Quinn. You wont have any trouble anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    My warrior and knight have probably been the toughest ones for me to level. Can't really suggest anything else other than be sure your gear (and that of your companion) is kept up and just stick with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoW6000 View Post
    Anywhere i could get a nice Rotation ? :-)
    The basics you have to remember is:
    Force Crush -> Impale/Charge (situational) -> Smash

Basically those are the requirement to make your Smash hit pretty hard. Obviously you have to take into consideration you might need to pop Enrage for the rage or even use saber throw (if you have it at 44 cant remember the level req) followed by charge upon entering a mob.

Its all about rage management and what type of situation you are in, for example you might want to force push a mob away for the extra surv or force choke one for the rage regen/stun but as long as u keep in the order above you will be fine. Although a note would be that 4 stacks of Force Crush gives the most damage.

Deleted

Basically those are the requirement to make your Smash hit pretty hard. Obviously you have to take into consideration you might need to pop Enrage for the rage or even use saber throw (if you have it at 44 cant remember the level req) followed by charge upon entering a mob.

Its all about rage management and what type of situation you are in, for example you might want to force push a mob away for the extra surv or force choke one for the rage regen/stun but as long as u keep in the order above you will be fine. Although a note would be that 4 stacks of Force Crush gives the most damage.
    he said hes immortal.

ot: you can spec however you like. personally i used this http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101fMG0urrkuRZZM.1
    mostly single target and some points are debatable but it doesnt matter for leveling. go with roll with jaesa or vette. open with charge ofc and keep force scream and retaliation on cd(sonic barrier talent and guard stance talent) dont guard your pet. personally as immortal i was tanking 1 elite and 2 strongs np.
    btw do you have shield equipped?

Deleted
    I played Guardian - which I'm assuming would be the mirror - as my first character, with Defense talents and Biochem as my crew skill. Started using Doc (the healer) as soon as I got him (just remember to disable the Carbon Freeze ). I was overleveling every place so much that everything was green, mainly due to the fact that I got around valor 22 whilst getting a full gear set for myself and Doc.

I have to say it was a breeze, and continues to be. I soloed heroics back then, but since they were a few levels below me, I had no problems. Now I'm soloing the Belsavis and Ilum heroic 2+'s as well.

I think the main thing here was that I overleveled the areas by at least 3-4 levels. I hit 50 on Belsavis before I had finished the entire area, not having done a single quest on Voss, Corellia or Ilum. With the level differences, defense gear kept at as good levels as possible, defense talents, healer companion, reusable med pacs, med units, adrenals and stims (although everything from Biochem you could replace with normal consumables), leveling was really easy and fun.

I've heard a lot of complaints about things being hard from people who are doing areas at the required level or even below that. A good idea would be to remember that green quests give you the exact same XP amount as red ones do. Kills don't, but quests do. Getting ahead the curb is quite easy with a few warzones, space missions, heroics and/or flashpoints. Or, you could just farm NPC's, that works too.

Deleted

Smash hits pretty hard after getting 4 stacks of that buff (never played Rage, never will, won't even look at talents, fail spec is fail) for 100% increased damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pharrel View Post
    he said hes immortal.

ot: you can spec however you like. personally i used this http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101fMG0urrkuRZZM.1
    mostly single target and some points are debatable but it doesnt matter for leveling. go with roll with jaesa or vette. open with charge ofc and keep force scream and retaliation on cd(sonic barrier talent and guard stance talent) dont guard your pet. personally as immortal i was tanking 1 elite and 2 strongs np.
    btw do you have shield equipped?
    Yes, he is currently immortal and I suggested going rage and he asked me for a rotation?

---------- Post added 2012-02-08 at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arsi View Post
    Smash hits pretty hard after getting 4 stacks of that buff (never played Rage, never will, won't even look at talents, fail spec is fail) for 100% increased damage.
    Can I ask why you believe the spec is fail? I find it very effective for solo play and warzones, its not as good as veng for single target dps, but great for aoe/trash/pvp.