Deleted

Ultraxion and unleash+ExtraActionButton1

im trying to use this macro

/stopcasting
    /cast unleash elements
    /click ExtraActionButton1

but for strange reason it never work i get only ported out of twilight realm and no unleash begin casted any 1 know why?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe its because the actual action of unleash does not occur as clicking the port button instantly ports you... It has to have a split second between casting the spell and clicking the port button

Works for me. Could be a GCD issue?
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    Don't stop casting for unleash elements. Usually you can finish casting your spell and cast UL before hitting Heroic Will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mlodgor View Post
    Don't stop casting for unleash elements. Usually you can finish casting your spell and cast UL before hitting Heroic Will.
    This macro doesnt stop any casts you wouldnt normally stop or interrupt anyway. Its only used when you would normally hit heroic will and if your still casting when you hit the button then you would've interrupted a spell anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mlodgor View Post
    If you have the macro without /stopcasting, and hit it too early, tries to cast UE, can't because you're casting, and then casts Heroic Will, taking you out and canceling your cast that way.

If you have it WITH stopcasting, and hit it too early, you at least get the UE off first.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you have the macro without /stopcasting, and hit it too early, tries to cast UE, can't because you're casting, and then casts Heroic Will, taking you out and canceling your cast that way.

If you have it WITH stopcasting, and hit it too early, you at least get the UE off first.
    Well that's the plan at least. Doesn't seem to be working for OP though.

I'm enhancement so I have to dynamically choose a "last nuke" before hitting will since I use UE on cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    GCD

10chars
    only 1 of the skills in the macro invoke a gcd...that shouldn't be an issue

It is not about what is in the macro but what comes before it.

not if you are already in GCD when you hit the macro
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

If your in the middle of casting a LB when you hit the macro you will get ported but UE will not go off. So you finish your cast, then click the macro.