Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's going to be easier for MoP since they will most likely be able to gear up in LFR prior to attempting the real thing.

Deleted
    Wotlk was 1 week, cata took 2 weeks.

Didn't Ensidia clear Naxx,EoE,OS in one night once they hit 80? I seem to remember hearing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarkor View Post
    Didn't Ensidia clear Naxx,EoE,OS in one night once they hit 80? I seem to remember hearing that.
    Yup, as far as I know, they cleared everything in 25man as soon as they had the roster available (they were in the middle of clearing things in 10 while waiting for the rest to catch up level-wise)

Quote Originally Posted by chiliwarrior View Post
    I know the encounters need testing but it needs to be by in house people and dont let the guilds see the encounters and that would be alot more fun i would think. Discovering on their own how encounters work and what boss abilitys are.
    They tried that.... go back and ask how well BWL was at launch... PTRs allowed raid testing after that bug-ridden raid was released.

For the last 2 expansions (Wrath / Cata) it was pretty much a full clear in the first week for a lot of top guilds. They are in a race so its not that crazy for them to clear it that fast since they've done most if not all the normal's during the beta. For MoP I'd assume pretty much the same, probably on the same timeline of Cata where they are killing them just before the reset.

The real question is how hard is the LFR gonna be for fresh 90 lol, gonna be a little weird seeing all the content that fast into a xpac.
    Desktop - AMD FX-8120 @ 3.8ghz - 8GB DDR3 OCZ - Sapphire 7870
    Laptop - M11X. Revision1 - 1.7ghz ULV Dual Core - 4GB DDR2 - GT335M

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarkor View Post
    All top guilds cleared whole normal content because it was really easy - it was easier than DS normals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    Wotlk was 1 week, cata took 2 weeks.
    because Nefarian was bugged despawning after wipe

if not because of this, all top guilds (top 20 or so) should have been 12/12 25m 1st week (in fact, they were 11/12 25m and Nefarian on 10m downed 1st week)

gear is not a matter in normal mode, only blue gears are enough