Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why survival training? It's not like your gonna heal much as a dps or you'll soon be out of energy. Don't forget as well that the 2% defence from scouting works with Energy Screen to give you a small chance to get energy back. Ofc it's all very minor. I suppose it's a matter of taste for those extra couple of points.

I can't see how 3 seconds extra tic time could beat 25% chance to do double damage but it's worth checking on.

Ah didn't notice this was old. I've not been on these forums for a while, i've been sinking all my spare time into SWtOR :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kyndig View Post
    Why survival training? It's not like your gonna heal much as a dps or you'll soon be out of energy. Don't forget as well that the 2% defence from scouting works with Energy Screen to give you a small chance to get energy back. Ofc it's all very minor. I suppose it's a matter of taste for those extra couple of points.

I can't see how 3 seconds extra tic time could beat 25% chance to do double damage but it's worth checking on.

Ah didn't notice this was old. I've not been on these forums for a while, i've been sinking all my spare time into SWtOR :P
    I prefer 2 point to survival training as it will increase the healing I receive for 6% that is quite a bit. Survival training and Inclement Conditioning would keep me alive to hursh fights and that's what it's needed to do more dps. 3 extra seconds to Corrosive Dart would be a bigger dps boost than 25% chance to do double damage if you consider that 3sec are 2 GCD, that means that I can do two more attacks before refresing the dart as well as, the ability costs 20 energy and prolonging the DoT for 3 more sec it would help you reserve some energy. Anyway, I have to do some more testing to be able to decide to choose between those two
    Check my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofkalamos!!!
    Full with SWTOR and LoL!

Just started leveling an Op.. definitely giving this a try.