Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Ultraxion Drake Trash Time Reduced

Stealth nerf went into effect today for the Ultraxion trash.

The event is exactly one minute shorter, but the drakes seem to spawn faster.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

it's a start.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Needs to last like, two minutes but I guess it's better than nothing.

Not needed.

There is virtually no trash anymore in this game.

Worst trash in game was Azgalor in mount hyjal.

At least with Ultra if you wipe you don't need to redo the trash like you did in Hyjal.

Blizzard is going way to soft anymore.

Edit: People do realize it's the ONLY trash in the second wing.

I understand it's boring, but blizzard doesn't need to shorten trash, they need to come up with better trash. For example the trash leading up to Mimiron.
    Last edited by scdogg44; 2012-02-08 at 01:49 AM.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

It was annoying because it lasted the same length of time no matter how good your DPS is. At least other trash can be facerolled faster when you outgear, this couldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH I don't mind if there is trash, but pointless gauntlet that drops no loot.. is just.. pointless? At least the gauntlets in Hyjal and the one before Sindy in ICC had loot.

I can't see why anyone would be against less of this trash. Its just a waste of time with no drops. It doesn't stop the worst guilds from getting to Ultraxion so no casual carrying argument...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scdogg44 View Post
    Not needed.

At least with Ultra if you wipe you don't need to redo the trash like you did in Hyjal.

I understand it's boring, but blizzard doesn't need to shorten trash, they need to come up with better trash. For example the trash leading up to Mimiron.
    I'm fine with them shortening this trash because it is terrible and then coming up with better trash in the future.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Not needed.

Difference is this trash yields absolutely NOTHING other than to completely waste your time needlessly.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a good start personally, Despite I'm still going afk in my guild runs / LFR runs <.<

They should have kept it the same but put loot on the drakes or made them skinnable or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Difference is this trash yields absolutely NOTHING other than to completely waste your time needlessly.
    All of wow is a waste of time when you really boil it down.

I enjoy a lot of the trash in the game. I admit I don't like ultras trash, but to complain about it? Nah, no need to seeing how incredibly fast the raid is cleared anyhow.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

The ultra trash wouldnt bother me so much if they actually dropped something, perhaps a chance at BoE epics would make me want to do them more, but as they stand now, they are nothing more than a speed bump.

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    TBH I don't mind if there is trash, but pointless gauntlet that drops no loot.. is just.. pointless? At least the gauntlets in Hyjal and the one before Sindy in ICC had loot.
    I guess this is true. But if that's the case, why have trash at all in LFR.

I'm just using this as an example.

The trash in DS is a completely unispired pile of "ring around the boss" fail... And Ultra's was especially painful due to being timed, and having a high failure rate in LFR...

Well at least the could fix the bug( or is it on purpose?) that melee cant hit most of them.Jumping to land a hit is nt fun

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentsatellite View Post
    The trash in DS is a completely unispired pile of "ring around the boss" fail... And Ultra's was especially painful due to being timed, and having a high failure rate in LFR...
    This is my alt's run today, I can relate ahahah!

http://i.imgur.com/dVtf0.jpg

A great sight huh?

Not needed.

I know where you are coming from but the last two fights of the expansion is fighting trash.

The epic encounters we were promised are just trash, there is no boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaise View Post
    I know where you are coming from but the last two fights of the expansion is fighting trash.

The epic encounters we were promised are just trash, there is no boss.
    My feelings exactly. I've never felt like i'm actually fighting deathwing... Even on madness I didn't even notice that deathwing was in the Maelstrom for weeks because the view is completely obscured by the stupid "claws".

Not needed.

The problem with the drake trash is:
    • They drop no loot, if I have to kill trash at least give me some opportunity for reward. This trash only serves to slow you down for 5mins.
    • The rp before the trash even starts takes about as long as the trash does, I don't enjoy watching my screen for 3mins doing nothing
    • The way it's designed makes meleeing the trash just really painful. Half the time when I'm tanking I can only hit the things while jumping. This particular trash just wasn't thought out very well and it just serves to detract from the instance IMO.