Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    Giving them welfare legendaries and a trinket with retarded proc was the biggest fault imo.

Looking at the MoP talents, it's good to see that they will have to pick one of three OP abilities each tier, but something tells me they will remain the PvP gods forever. Wait that 'someting' is the fact that I've been playing since vanilla and they've been like that ever since.
    Guarantee rogues wont have to chose between Prep and Shadowstep in MoP as the talent tree we see is really out dated. Having to chose between one or the other would make rogues completely unviable.

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Guarantee rogues wont have to chose between Prep and Shadowstep in MoP as the talent tree we see is really out dated. Having to chose between one or the other would make rogues completely unviable.
    Exactly what I was talking about - when the rouges are about to be lined up with the others, they get buffed in some retarded way so they could stay where they always were... But some may call it "unviable".

10+ Year Old Account
    They must be terrible then...Killing blood dks isnt a problem.
    lol ikr

queued into double blood before reset this week and fisted those kids so hard they probably rerolled

Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    Seriously shut up about greg street ¬.¬ your constant whining about how shit your warrior is now and how OP mages and rogues are is tedious as fuck. Although is does create a great read at your expense.

Carry on
    Greg sets himself up for it, it's really hard to blame anyone. Making those Ret Paladin jokes, poor sods were like trauma victims! He also tends to spew that "the developer team is happy with >shit spec here<'s performance" shit. And you can clearly see his statement on why Mortal Strike got nerfed, but ended up giving Rogues Smoke Bomb anyway.

While I don't think everything in the world that is wrong is Greg's fault alone, this is what happens when you put a target on your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Remulade View Post
    I doubt that, and i hope it will never be forgotten, paladins still get shits about ret when wotlk patch hit, and ppl still QQ about that one week
    skillfully skillful ret skills his way to br00tal gear with bubble and wings
    OMFG RANGED EXECUTE!

I remember when they initially nerfed us so that we couldn't use wings and bubble at the same time, but if you casted one after the other you could still do it. I don't remember exactly how it went since it's been a few years since that dark age passed, but lol.

best week of wow i ever played, thats for damn sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Because balance in this game means doing whatever that worthless shit greg street wants for his Mage and the rogues he plays with.
    People still say stuff like this????

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    Someone doesn't remember warriors in tbc? Or dks when wrath hit? Or mages forever? Please stop whining its only due to the legendaries. I said this in another post but I'll say it again, does no one remember the beginning of cata when rogues were replaced with ferals as we were so bad? I admit we're a bit overtuned atm but not enough for all this whining. Come mists when legendaries are redundant no one will even remember we were op at one stage.
    To quote Korgoth from another thread about rogue imbalance (because he has done it so well):
    Yeah being the 2nd best arena class every season is tiring I bet.
    I'm struggling to remember a season where rogues weren't gladiator viable, let alone a season where they were bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Greg sets himself up for it, it's really hard to blame anyone. Making those Ret Paladin jokes, poor sods were like trauma victims! He also tends to spew that "the developer team is happy with >shit spec here<'s performance" shit. And you can clearly see his statement on why Mortal Strike got nerfed, but ended up giving Rogues Smoke Bomb anyway.

While I don't think everything in the world that is wrong is Greg's fault alone, this is what happens when you put a target on your ass.
    This.
    But it happens when Greg is the face of the devs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hammock View Post
    I'm struggling to remember a season where rogues weren't gladiator viable, let alone a season where they were bad
    you might be thinking about warlocks by mistake

didn't rogues have kind of a shitty period in Burning Crusade? I don't exactly recall but I know this guy who got glaives would just complain about how much rogues sucked, but maybe my memory is a little fuzzy

I really don't see why you'd find it "unviable". Rogue CDs are already pretty short. Step just works as a nice escape AND gap closer if used properly.
    So... a Rogue that goes "oops I used all my cds" will be just like every other class that goes "oops I just used all my cds, time to die". They'll still be viable, and still be very much utilized.
    Personally, I like the choice. Having both Prep and Step in current builds just feels like cheating. I can blow my cds, blow my immunities, restart combat, and IF my target is still moving, I can do it ALL over again. The only thing that really ever came close to that was Paladin bubble/loh/bubble combo before they were all put on the same cd via Forbearance - and Paladins didn't have the utility or extra control a Rogue brings.

This is a troll thread correct? Ok ok I'll feed them a little. For one their stuns are on DR, no more stun lock. Two - Holy Pallys. Three Frost Mages. Four Blood Dk's. Sup!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    i popped my GM rogue during firelands he in full ruthless on my pve fireland geared enhancement...

Since the history of time, every class has gone though ups and downs. Every class has been just that little bit better than the others for a while. Personally i think they do it on purpose.

In any case, our rogue got their legendary daggers's last week and theres no way we want them nerfed, his dmg is helping alot :P

Deleted
    Wow, threads like this just prove my assumption that 95% of MMO-C posters are something I am not fond of.
    Go ahead and infract me, you know it's true.

Threads like this continue to exist with no constructive discussion or infracting the perpetrators that continue trolling and whining about the game.
    I play 5 classes at 85, stop being so biased toward your class and learn how to deal with situations in PvP, yes, rogues are annoying when I'm playing other classes but so are ferals, and DKs (all specs), and frost mages, and fire mages.

I won't give you an infraction, but don't post in such a reckless manner. It's not hard to express yourself calmly, is it? ~ Ultima
    Last edited by Ultima; 2012-02-08 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    you might be thinking about warlocks by mistake

didn't rogues have kind of a shitty period in Burning Crusade? I don't exactly recall but I know this guy who got glaives would just complain about how much rogues sucked, but maybe my memory is a little fuzzy
    Rogues with glaives were overpowered, like anybody else with any of the legendaries.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Ultima; 2012-02-08 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    Seriously shut up about greg street ¬.¬ your constant whining about how shit your warrior is now and how OP mages and rogues are is tedious as fuck. Although is does create a great read at your expense.

Carry on
    Doesn't make it less true, though. I agree with everything Korgoth has said, no matter how he said it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyEU View Post
    Wow, threads like this just prove my assumption that 95% of MMO-C posters are fucking retarded.
    Go ahead and infract me, you know it's true.

Threads like this continue to exist with no constructive discussion or infracting the perpetrators that continue trolling and whining about the game.
    I play 5 classes at 85, stop being so biased toward your class and learn how to deal with situations in PvP, yes, rogues are annoying when I'm playing other classes but so are ferals, and DKs (all specs), and frost mages, and fire mages.
    Good job that you contributed absolutely nothing to this thread then there, champ.

By the way guys, love how you pull out the excuse that "oh, it's the legendaries" when Rogues seem to do completely fine on top of the ranks without them.

Also, "the game isn't balanced around 1v1" sure is a great excuse. All I get from that is that you can't take on Rogues alone. Swell. Well, except if you're a Frost Mage... who takes up the other half of the champion cake. Seriously, this is a bloody stupid excuse, considering how OFTEN you get into 1v1 fights.

Seriously, Rogues would be fine if they didn't have INSANE CONTROL in addition to good damage. It's arguably not their damage that's worst, but that they can prance around their enemies without a care while they whittle them down. THAT is the problem.

I'm actually surprised no one's addressed Rogues properly these past 7 years, considering they've ALWAYS been on top, or extremely close to the top, while anyone who complains get the "lol you should learn to play" from Blizzard, or the "lol nope lrn2trinket" from Rogues. Which is actually a pretty stupid advice, considering if you trinket one thing, there's another coming for you.

Deleted
    My disc priest got COMPLETLY destroyed in a 3v3 arena, one rogue with legendary, mage and a warlock with legendary, i died in literally 2 secs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hyperbolic time chamber.
    Flat on my ass laughing at this xD Although technically 7-8 seconds would be 45 minutes in there ;o

Ghostcrawler telling warriors why MS cant have unique utility before he gives Rogues smoke bomb. Smoke Bomb is a debuff only rogues get, its the best debuff, it makes them mandatory for PVP in Rated Battlegrounds, which might be fine for them but it sure does not feel fair to the rest of us does it. But hey he loves rogues so they get to have overpowered abilities which even he says are unfair.
    But but he has a flat head screw driver and all i have are Phillips and hammers...QQQQQQQQQ If i can't have a flat head then I don't see how its fair that another repairmen gets a flat head...even though he has no phillips head or hammers.

15+ Year Old Account
    This topic could have beeen civil and decent, but the title is terrible and the opening post was hardly allowing for opinion.

Closed.