Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    Trade me places OP, Every single week of clears

CONQ
    CONQ
    CONQ
    CONQ
    CONQ
    CONQ

It's been so frequent even the heroic pieces that NOBODY needs them and we vendor them <.<
    Man I wish, both in our raids and in Lfr we hardly ever see them, I'm still stuck with 2p for my os and ofc one of them is to be replaced by a non set piece so I would still need three more drops. :<

Vanq tokens not only have 4 classes on them, but 2/4 are tanking classes, and the other 2/4 are some of the most popular classes in this game.

Really needs to be higher than a 40% drop rate IMO. Or better yet, reshuffle the token distribution so all of them have an even slice of the pie.

Deleted
    random is random

10+ Year Old Account
    conq and vanq tokens have dropped almost every week in our raid

i dont know how anyone else still needs tokens besides new recruits

gonna say vanq is the most common.. having ran lfr probly over 30 times in totall. id estimate 95% of the time u get vanq. 4% u get protector.. and 1% u can find conquerer.. while it is true vanquisher covers 4 classes taht can use it.. conqs and protectors still need tokens too..

unfortunatly vanq tokens are still super high.

It's a well known fact that your tokens never drop unless you're on an alt. ^^

I think this is the way RNG works with tokens:

When your friends who roll Vanq tok classes complain about never seeing them, they always drop for you when they're not there.
    When you complain about never getting the tokens for Shamz/warr and complain about the frequent Vanq tok drops, all your set pieces drop for your friends when you're not around, as you continue to just keep getting Vanq tokens out the wazoo.

conq alllllll the time

Our rogue bitches every week because its mostly protector drops.

Our main raid(10mn) rarely rarely sees Vanq tokens. I(rogue) just completed my 4 piece last week and we've never missed a raid week. We've had horrible luck with Vanq tokens all expansion. We tend to get a lot of Protector and some Conq. /shrug