Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    you really think forcing people to eat mushrooms will help... really -.-?

and what Carstanan said

Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    one change (that) will save the world
    I'll change people's attitude/mind. Instead of pursuing local goals to benefit local population I'd alter that into pursuit for benefit of a mankind. One nation - human nation.

And to really motivate people on following that path I'll just direct really HUGE asteroid into crash collision course with Earth. And a deadline, you have 125 years of massive effort to create space fathering civilization. You can live in space - you survive. Who stays on planed - dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Carstanan View Post
    Save the world in 1 step? Easy, get rid of all the people on it.
    You know there are still people that live happily alongside nature without any damage towards the earth and nature itself, yar?

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Actually, going by your logic, that forms quite the conundrum.

All three of those religions are considered monotheistic; I.E. they believe in ONE god. If, by your logic, they all believed that they worshiped a specific god, but the other two religions worshiped a different god, that would make them polytheistic religions. I don't think you want to tell a Christian that he's a Pagan :-)

Also, Judaism, far as I know, is an offshoot of sorts from Christianity. As well, the general Muslim AND Islam beliefs hold that all religions worship the same god, they just chose to view him differently and give him a different name. Christianity is the only mainstream religion that is selfish enough to think their god is the ONLY god, and is different from all the other heathen religions :-)
    You mean to say Christianity and Islam are offshoots from Judaism, not the other way around.

Also a Muslim is merely a member of the Islamic faith. They're not different things =P
    The earth is not a cold dead place

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling somebody wrote this on one of their trips... drugs are bad, mmkay. Obviously the ideas that come with them are too. Carstanan has the right idea. So long as there are at least two people on this planet, nothing is safe.

Get rid of religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how you define world, I'm going to assume you mean people as most people do when they say save the world. As someone pointed out that this isn't the world, but the world is just a rock and that rock doesn't need saving, just everything on it does.

It definitely harsh and there's going to be 1001 better ways to do things, but as I can't think of them I'll go with the 1002th most efficient way to save the world
    Create a criteria and kill anyone who doesn't match that criteria. Kill of the worthless, the criminals, the fanatics (of any kind, fanatics are dangerous)
    Future people would be required to meet said criteria, like not committing a crime, getting an education and a job and working to help humanity rather than hinder it.

Deleted
    Abortions up to and including 15 years of age, make 16 the lowest age available for being punished to the full extent of the law.

"You better fucking behave, or else... Abortion!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Outlaw religion.

Do that and humanity is saved.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Outlaw religion.

Do that and humanity is saved.
    I think we'd still find ways to cause trouble =P

Oh ya, no doubt about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeia View Post
    You mean to say Christianity and Islam are offshoots from Judaism, not the other way around.

Also a Muslim is merely a member of the Islamic faith. They're not different things =P
    Yeah, got the christian thing backwards. I knew about Muslims, but didn't know if anyone else would know that :-P Was avoiding the whole, "We're talking about Muslims, not Islamics!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Carstanan View Post
    Save the world in 1 step? Easy, get rid of all the people on it.
    As if humanity can destroy the planet itself...we will eradicate ourselves and possibly all life on the planet, but give it a few thousand (or million) years after we are gone and it will be like new. The planet has survived far worse disasters than mankind. People are confusing "destroying the planet" with "destroying ourselves". And a few million years is basically a powernap in the cosmic view of things.

Deleted
    Hmm, make it mandatory for everyone to donate me 3 fity.

How would it save the world? Why would I care, I'd be filthy rich

Press F1.
    It should auto-save as well, but you shouldn't leave it to chance.

Deleted
    Lol mushies suck ... now heroin on the other hand ...

Seriously that's just stupid.

Save the world : Abolish all religion. Then maybe people will look around at each other saying "Man, that was crazy, why were we fighting ? Why are we wearing these funny hats ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Lol mushies suck ... now heroin on the other hand ...

Seriously that's just stupid.

Save the world : Abolish all religion. Then maybe people will look around at each other saying "Man, that was crazy, why were we fighting ? Why are we wearing these funny hats ?"
    Then instead it would be, "Wait, what, you liked Friends better than Seinfeld?!!" /murder.

Change people's minds.
    Last edited by jayremy; 2012-02-08 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariush View Post
    Nuke the U.S. Done.
    And what do you think that would achive?
    I have my views on U.S and don't really like how they do things, but i know that it would plunge the whole world into chaos if U.S somehow got nuked.
    I mean if they ceased to exist or went bankrupt, the entire worldeconomy would go down as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    I'll miss how the old Tree of Life looked like it was in a constant state of panic while healing, running around with its arms flailing up in the air going "OH GOD, HOW DID I GET HERE? I AM NOT GOOD WITH INTERNETS!"

Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    simple game. which one change will save the world and why.

for me, i think mandatory mushrooms. every person should get a handful of mushies for thier 18th birthday, and they'd have to eat them.

benefits? empathy, tolerance, respect for nature on every level, and maybe the ultimate goal, the ability to think independantly. all from an early age
    Only if about 1/3 are very Lethal Shrooms. Gives those who live a sense of their mortality.

I don't really think the world needs to be saved. We're not in critical danger at this very moment. No matter what scenario you think of though, it can all be solved by one thing. Make me an all powerful force of good. I would gladly play the role of superhero. ^_^