Deleted

PvP gear question...

Hi guys,

A couple of friends have pushed me into joining them for some PvP, I've rarely done it before...and when I have it hasn't gone well.

The tactics/abilities etc. I'll get over time (some great advice on here) but I'm completely at a loss as to organising my entry level set of PvP gear...I'm an 85 mage btw.

Now, being a tailor, I can craft 'Vicious' gear, but a lot of the pieces seem to buff haste or have spirit? Obviously spirit is a no and haste is, well, useless as I would obviously respec frost.

So do I go with this gear, purely for the resilience and grind out the HP's...or take the more suitable pieces and replace the PvE bits as I go?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste is important for PvP.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Haste is important for PvP.
    Please don't talk if you are clueless.

Mastery is the nr 1 stat for frost mages. You never cast frost spells unless you are shattering, and you only cast 1 spell per 10-15 sec, otherwise instants.

Go all out mastery > crit